Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My View...!!!

Thoughts keep flowing like water. There’s an endless stream that flows and you never know from where this stream evolves from. You collect some water, pour it in a container and it takes the shape of the container. It’s an amazing chemistry that goes on with these things. And the ideas like the sands in a desert, forming a sophisticated mountain even when the sand is being windswept by the so called thoughts. When you feel you are drowning in water, you would be searching for land for comfort. And when left in a desert, you would be searching for water being thirsty. You need both the things at the same time. You can’t live without any of these, Thoughts and Ideas.

 

You may take a glass or a bucket of water from the ocean. But this intake process cannot be defined by any physical appearance. The water again gets back to its original form. If the same is being recited with the sand, then in the first instance there’s an excavated part which is then plastered by the winds of thoughts. But with the case of water it gets mixed up immediately without giving you a chance to notice the change.  So these thoughts are like the wind which flow endlessly in the mind of every soul. When you look at the water you find yourself which is nothing but the proficient use of your thoughts and ideas which makes your identity.

 

Every word in a dictionary has a meaning and every meaning again has a meaning in the same dictionary. The dictionary won’t be complete without these meaning or it may probably be not called a dictionary if it fails to give the meaning of the meanings.

 

My mind is under a constant strain about these ideas and thoughts. I had been trying to make it up with my ideas. But they keep flowing and never give themselves a pause so that I can develop. Yes, they won’t stop like the time. They keep flowing like the time. So all depends on the finest use of these ideas in the accurate format/layout. So I had been writing my thoughts on the sand which is being erased by the wind of illusion. So is the case with me. Many ideas flood through my brain and none retains when brought to pen the same. My thoughts are purely Black And White and am trying to make them colourful by my efficient use of the language which I know. And I know this is a bit difficult task. And need a practise. I need a small light, a small hope, a driving force and an undistinguished mind to work perfectly on my thoughts and ideas. So I am blogging to keep some of my ideas and thoughts alive.

 

 And there is a lot to be done about these blogs. They lack the essence of the precise usage of words. My write-ups would be like Second Standard English notebooks or the journalists scribble pad. I sincerely need to improve the quality of my writings. And all comments are accepted. Please do comment on my writings. I need to improve myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |