Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holidays

Now it has been almost a month after we were given holidays and nothing useful has been down by me. A lot time has been wasted without anything purposeful thing. And slowly I am becoming dumb sitting idle in front of my laptop and TV watching sports and movies not anything like news or discovery. Nothing useful has been done. Well in summers, we actually take something for learning like games, computer language, etc. So I was also indulged in some of such activities.

Well, try these if you could.

  1. Smoke — Hit the gas — Drive.
  2. Hold – Swipe – Again Swipe.
  3. Watch – Aim – Strike.

These are a bit funny things, I know. You may not be able to make out these things. They are car-driving, guitar and golf. Car driving is not a big difficult task to be said. It is just easy and nothing more is necessary to describe about it. Well guitar and golf need a bit justification. When you look at the guitar, it seems to be easy playing and making sounds. You must have come across Keyboard or piano. Guitar is more difficult than any other, I suppose. The hands won’t move easily, you don’t get the perfect tone, you finger tips pain, etc. May be the others may be difficult. I am expressing what I have in my mind. Well it’s a difficult task, but still gets most enjoyment while playing.

Golf. Ah. Tiger Woods. What a game it is. Gives a lot enjoyment when it’s a sure goal. Putting, Chipping, Hitting is the order of the play. It involves all the Physics for playing, I must say. Well for instance you want to hit the 6cm (approx) ball directly into the 10cm(approx), you need to calculate the distance, the frictional force of the smothered lawn, the tilt near the hole( actually the golf coast is a big playground consisting all ups and downs and even sand, well a mixed playground, I suppose you know), everything. Unless you are a good mathematician in calculating the distance, force, etc, etc it would be hard for a spectator to play. Ah! Yes, It needs a lot practise to excel. I must tell every job or work needs practice, anything. A good impressive game. I suggest you must also have a hand in this. But I have been going out in the sun for these guitar classes and the golf. And about golf the timings are from four in the evening to six. At that time the sun seems to be setting but it’s quite hot and intolerable. And to go there I have to cycle six km up and down (which totals to 12) in hot sun. So a total of 15km a day cycling.

Well there may be thousands of other things that can be done except these like an animation course. But this present place does not give you a nice place to learn that hard subject as the teachers are not experienced and work only as part time lacking all the needed enthusiasm unlike the institutions which solely teach the subject.

Except these guitar or golf I have been sitting idle for hours in front of my laptop. And by the time I begin to enjoy the holidays, they would have ended. I am becoming fat sitting idle in front of the laptop and TV all day even after cycling 15km almost everyday.

I must find something more purposeful things that could be done which are useful to me. Think dude. Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |