Monday, March 1, 2010

People!!!

Two people were travelling in a bus on a busy day. One of whom had an exam and the other had an interview. The one with the exam was very busy studying/revising what he had learnt and he glances at his watch and says, “I wish I had some more time to prepare”. And the other person with the interview was in a notion of giving the interview as fast as possible as he could not sustain the tension/anxiety/pressure or whatever. He just could not wait to give his interview. For both of them, it was an important day; the exam and the interview. But this is how their thinking or say their behaviour at that instance was. The former one wanted the time to slow down and the latter wanted the time to quicken. But in actual reality time could never speed up nor can it slow down and it lies solely in our hands how we make the best of it. They then turn towards god and ask for justice. Then god simply smiles at them and says to the former one that he could have started studying a bit earlier and the latter as he could have started a bit lately from home.

Here, the situations were different but a great deal of human behaviour could be resolved. Similarly I also encountered some like these. The above instances are actually happening. But I could see such things in common, most of the times. I encountered many and I know that I am not suitable to judge anyone. But I sure can make an assumption.

They say “First Impression is the last Impression”.... but sometimes I think the impression changes along the way also. Don’t you accept it? And sometimes the strong is not always stronger. Well coming to my surveillance, I learnt a lot. But don’t ask me what.!!!

When I am among many people, I feel centred and my brain starts thinking, thinking about the other people who are in the room. I try (note this! I try) to observe every trend, gesture or whatever. It is when; I am among a junta of people whom I don’t know. And when it comes to people who I know (though they are stranger in the beginning), I guess it takes a lot of time. You can observe a series of changes in human behaviour within no limit of time. I get fascinated when such changes transpire in my surrounding people either it is my friends or anybody whom I know. And there are some people who are real stubborn. They won’t change even if you try to bring a change in them. They find some things more passionate and get attached to it like a leach. Though a leach could be removed, but some characters won’t change. They are like rock as big as a mountain which won’t move even with the help of hundred people.

Hey, I am not criticising anyone. I am just telling how stubborn people are. And count me also in the list. One may find a thing beautiful, but not the other who is just standing next to him looking at the same thing. Reason? Interests and desires changes with people. No offense!! And no one is to blame. That’s natural!!


Let me come up with some observations which i have made. Aah girls...pretty, beautiful and quite tempting, right? When I am online I come along with some of my old classmates. After a small conversation the next question is "You have any gf (girl friends)?". I get puzzled some times as it suddenly interrupts the conversation. Though the obvious answer is "Nope". But why does it happen that all think like that? I never asked anyone like that. Any reasons? I sure fail to answer back. And I have seen people forgetting themselves and the work when they are in a company of ...? Can you guess... yeah, you are right!! Friends are friends, work is work, you are yourself and I am myself!!. No compromise. That's me!!.


Not only these, there are innumerable things about people who interpret a situation in different lines of attack. Sometimes you feel, You are gonna get hurt real bad and sometimes the other way round. But people are people, their ideas are their own. Who the hell am I to tell? Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |