Tuesday, April 27, 2010

As said earlier, the last laboratory external ended today with a small note to its farewell. The note being “THIS IS NOT THE END”!! Well rather I am not worried about that note as a long vacation waits for me. A whole long one and an half month. I surely guess so.  Well, yesterday I came across the blogs of other people. Frankly speaking.... they were truly amazing. And please don’t compare them with mine. I know my status of writing. And this was quite evident from many observations. I made some real observations and tried to know what actually felt. Some even did not read. Some read and left it as if it was some mad man’s show. Truly speaking it is right. And now I am trying myself to keep away from that following thing. I don’t need any followers.

It’s been two years since my college started and just now completed writing the semester end exams. Phew!! The exams were real tough. But there are some people who have a wrong impression on me.  For now the exams are over. That’s it. Now time to get a plan for the holidays. HOLIDAYS...HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |