Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is on the move. Try to stop it, you will obviously fail. Better check it yourself. In the wake of series of Laboratory externals going on, I still don't seem anything serious about any of those. And just one more to go, I am a bit tensed as well excited for the holidays. (Laughs). Today was the Industrial tour lab and we needed to submit a freaking report. And it seems to be "All in a day's work". Nobody really was interested in doing it. Though there were some, but they didn't complete it. And in a series of misunderstandings and false assumptions and never the less blamers, lastly it was me and another guy (PNR) who took a small initiative to complete the remaininig and get it done. But you can estimate it accurately that in a day's work one doesn't get o much time to read the whole matter. So it happens that there were so many mistakes. When told about it, the obvious response is to lake it lightly, doing this much is better.!!  

Well, I've no grudges but surely that today the invigilators are quite a mad. Starting with all useless questions, (Yeah, I ken before hand about it only that the questions will be totally useless).!! But what's in my hands. And as it was a day's (actually it was some 3-4 hours work to be precise). So not even a day [LOL.. ;)] . So obviously eoth all those minor mistakes will be clearly visible to those unruly eyes. And moreover they need two copies. TWO COPIES.!! I was a bit amazed and hey they got an explanation also, some nonsense reason. The reason to be that one will be int Department and the other goes to the library. Really they were making it up. As the other sections did not had so much ado. Really hats off to their stupidity. And the person asks as if they are really taking some serious interview. I surely doubt what would have happened if it was other way round. They would be up with more disgrace. Ah,!! Getting too much on this NONSENSE INDUSTRIAL TOUR REPORT. 

Tomorrow, ENGLISH COMMUNICATION LABORATORY.!! Phew!! Really getting a chillling experience in my spine. Hmm ..  I am really worried in sense. Well lets see. I am trying to be more optimistic (Actually I am not). Cool down boy.!!!

And aftrer that some two months vacation. But still there's still one more day to go. Hopefully if tomorrow's not a holiday.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |