Sunday, May 16, 2010



Again it's night, after a long drowsy day with computers and TV. I sat down in my drawing room and kept on wondering about writing. You got me right. I was thinking all about blogs. Now it has begun my passion to keep writing and just get my thirst out. There are certain things which get too much attached to our lives. Sometimes it’s unknown to you but always keeps your company. And one gets to know about it a long later. Hmm..!!

I am still wondering about what to do these holidays. I am a bit confused. I made some plans before-hand which has become quite a bit difficult to implement. Still I am confused as I write this sentence. When I start writing my mind gets a kind of blank, sometimes forgetting what I actually wanted to write and ends up with something unknown. Relations.!? This is one thing in everyone’s lives. Not only family, there are friends, teachers, etc people with whom we tend to make a certain relations. And I being lonely, got into this arena some 3 years back. Started with making friends online, through Orkut. As soon as I started getting myself indulged with the so called “Social Networking” group, speculations arouse against it. A thing unknown till that date suddenly came into lime-light. As soon as I started using one of those SNS; there were things happening around which tried to force me to take me down. The next day came a survey in the India Today magazine, then queries in the Reader’s Digest and some more questions in the newspaper column. And even in offices too, these were talked. One such incident, I would like to tell which happened to one of my dad’s colleague. Two people happened to meet on the SNS, specifically ORKUT having some age difference of 5 years tends to propose a girl (my dad’s colleague’s daughter). And he proposes to marry him to which she unfortunately (or fortunately) she agrees and convinces her father too. So this incident just strengthened my dad’s scrutiny ‘against social networking’. A set-back for me, as I was trying to find some of my old friends. But some are real stubborn, and I guess I am one of them (No offence).

Now it’s the twentieth century, people have some varied thinking about a subject (Oh!! No, not studies). I am telling on general basis. I have read some psychological books (not completely, these are really boring). And I have been to many places, so I guess I have some type of an instinct in me, say like understanding others or even judging (Again, no offence). Once you look around you find people. People with different attitude and behaviour tend to have a certain influence on the others. Right? Recently, my results were out. Though, there seems a small disappointment in m decline in marks when compared to the previous semester. But, I must say the whole second year was a real tough test. Very complicated and never-the-less horrifying. Well I got along it.

What happened in second year? What were the changes that I felt in me and others? How was the faculty? How were the subjects? What did you learn in the whole year? So the questions keep coming and there are answers for some and some can’t be answered. Well starting with me, the number of friends I have increased. Claps!! I know the reason. But its better know to those people. I saw a phenomenal change in the people around me. Some started a particular type of grudge in themselves which they don’t reveal outside, but keep it to themselves. And not to mention, in me too, I realised a small change in me too. I discovered it in me. But was unable to succeed in over-coming it. And in my friends, some have changed a lot bit. Some are up above my reach and can’t be said anything against them. I sometimes wonder what these girls have that keep these guys so attached and frankly speaking blind-folded. Many just go after them keeping aside all the important works. But caution dear magnet, they complete their work. It is you who gets down the list in doing work. Either it is assignments or exams, they are sure to have an upper hand. And my dear poor guys keep looking at the cell phone for a message of a call from his favourite. Well I have no authority over them to proceed like this, but was just thinking about their innocence. I wish I don’t get into that trap. I call it trap. I don’t know what these people call it.

Good Night.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |