Saturday, July 10, 2010

Change.!!!

Change.



Change is inevitable. Change is hard.  Starting from my morning brush to the long sleeping hours at night. It’s the same routine. Routine. Change. What is needed is change. Change, in a way that I would be doing my daily routine in somewhat different manner. Different? How can I make some work different? The headline is that a work can be done in some different ways. Well then what are the ways?

What is steady? Is it climate? Is it earth? Is it sun? Is it me? Is it you? What on earth is steady?

Well steadiness is quite a difficult thing to achieve. So I tried to venture differently. Starting with my blog. Changed almost everything, the background, the text, etc. Well, that was not actually a big change. There was something with my group, the adolescent junta. Don’t know exactly what happened, all started to blog. This is good news. What I was thinking was that what happened to these people till this time. Well, I am not bothered about the reasons.

I would like to welcome YVS PRANEETH to the bloggers world. His blog address is www.itzmaview.blogspot.com.
And Sai Dinesh also. But the thing is that he hasn’t posted anything. Anyways, hello guys. By the way his blog address is www.k-saidinesh.blogspot.com.

The first comment after reading the former’s blog was posted to my mobile phone by a friend of mine. It said “It’s good I think...better than ur first blog.” No doubt. This dude got some hidden talents which he doesn’t want the outside world to know. His inner spirit has just risen & he will make a mark in the near future. And there was nothing that I had written in my first blog. Well, the bottom line is that I know what actually I am upto.

And today for a change I changed the theatre also for watching a movie. I went to ‘Varun Beach’. First thing is that they did not switch on the A.C.; second thing is that the theatre was on some 4th floor while the ticket counter was in the ground.

Walking through the sands on the beach, I stretched for long to reach my home. The cool fresh air was hitting me to visit the beach, get myself into the water and get a splash of the salty water. The birds moved in a manner echoing their song, the long siren of the ships, the large nets if the fisherman capturing a jackpot, the road-side traffic, the never empty ice-cream shops. The people running, splashing water on each other; all this made up the required atmosphere at the beach. But I was n a hurry to reach home.

Change was what I was talking about. Still not sure what to change. Should I change my behaviour? Should I change my daily routine? Should I change myself for the sake of others? Should I change my writing techniques? Should I change the way I eat, drink, and walk? What should I change to change myself? Brushing myself with all these questions rises a man un-trodden, so stubborn to accept any change. That man is ‘I’. 

Change is hard. Change means sacrificing. A small change can bring up on a big change. Try changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |