Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sitting in front of my laptop....

The daily blush of the sweating day completes just in front of my laptop. Neglecting all my assignments, home works and even class tests, I sit in front of my laptop for hours. Being dumb to my mom's scoldings, I continue to create something unusual. Unusual, in the sense, something new. But it never does. The blunders quite simply signify that I have already wasted a hefty amount of time.

Time sped through for the dinner time, for which I waste no time. the next moment, you find me in front of my laptop. The time speeds for the midnight strike, tick tock. But there is not even an inch of movement by me. Sitting steadily in front of the slow internet connection, which sometimes is amazingly fast when unnecessary.

The clock strikes one. And I become restless keeping in mind the the coming day. I get to remember all the works is a jiffy. Oh my god! So many works. Why didn't I see this first? I could have completed it by now. Asking myself some questions myself about what all things that I did sitting in front of my laptop for so many long hours. A bit of frustration surrounds my mind. An utter dilemma of what to be done. But I sigh off with a 'lite' word in my mind. The rebellious word which I should never take. it keeps my work at stake. I think of the word the very next moment, I start to do the things. But sigh off.

Then comes my massive soft bed, laying off would be like sleeping amongst clouds. The next moment I am asleep. And the next moment, I am late for college.

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog, i will visit ur blog very often, hope u go for this website to increase visitor.Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |