Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MOOD-LESS MONDAYS..!!!


There it is. I could see it clear and vivid. So clear that it reminds me of that day. It was a mark when it all started. It is so clear that it looks as if it has been made just yesterday or so. The mark which was to decide my destiny, actually everybody’s destiny.

1.       Anyways leave it. What does it matter where it all started? The only thing that matters is where it ends. I guess I am right. Right fellows?

2.       This week is the third week in my hostel. And all that i could know about the hostel is nothing. I don’t even know where the TV is in my hostel.

3.       As promised I will be writing about people. Should I do it in this post itself, that you can decide when you read the remaining half?

4.       Anyways the above point is barred for now as it needs more space and more presence of me.  And presently my mind is not in a good state. Reason?

5.       I messed up three exams. So I am presently in a state of the other side of me which no one has ever seen. Caution: Please don’t indulge in such things just to risk your life.

6.       Anger and frustration are drawing some more critical thoughts into my mind. Too critical, strenuously hard to make a clear statement.

7.       And this post will be full of such things. Just try to figure it out.  


a.              Making promises is good and it is much better when you tend to fulfil what you have promised. If you tend to break promises, just back off. There is no such soft corner for you people.

b.             You can make do whatever you want. It would be because when you think I can do, I really can. And also think why (the hell) you can’t do it yourself?

c.              If you want to be frank and friendly with me. So be it. Don’t mess with me. I can be real creepy at times.

d.              Don’t take advantage of me or ever try to back-stab me. I may look silent but who knows what’s inside a silent rock until it bursts into hot vapouric lava burning every single this and that turning it into ashes. I may not be that harsh and also I can’t give you assurity of the same.

e.             You don’t stop to start a conversation. If you intend to stop the conversation in the middle, just back off and better mind your business.

f.               If you intend to test my patience, I may pass or fail. What does it care to you? Caution: Never think to dare something like that without prior information.


8.       It seems that long hair is really a problem. When I recently to my relatives house, all were commenting on my long hair. And if my dad sees me like this, the next moment he will have scissors in his hands and would cut all by himself.

9.       A small request to the dear readers, as you might have read this far and wasting almost fifteen minutes of your, I would just like to spent another minute in writing the comments which no one does.

10.   And I am waiting for BVR to write his first blog. Kudos beginner. And GNPR too, he hasn’t written up anything by himself.

Time is almost 0011 hours. So it’s a Tuesday now!!! Time for another post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |