Thursday, August 5, 2010

Once in a while...


I woke up one day and found myself as a well settled and earning a pretty much amount of money, which is quite well sufficient for my living. The very next day, I found myself in a lonely desert where I could see only the plains. The sand fumes and the hot burning sun were just not tolerated by me. I questioned god, what is this? For my pathetic plea, I could not actually get an answer. Considering it as my fate, I tried to close my eyes, which I actually could not. Why?? What was happening? The next moment I fell down fainted. When I opened my eyes, I saw a very clear sky, which I had never seen since ages. It was THE most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The more beautiful thing was the sea in the front which made me spellbound. And to add to its flavour, there was the amazing sunset. I turned and looked at my sides; I could see no human being there, which I least expected. How could people miss such a wonderful place? I actually could not name the place or not even know its name. Anyways, I did not remember god at that moment. After spending a lot of time enjoying I turned around with a thought of returning, I got more of a shock, a very thick and vast forest. A thought of being betrayed in an unknown and extremely beautiful place. My mind was making calculations about the distance to the nearest hotel or anything that could give me some shelter or anything. But I could not advance, as it was evening and it surely will become dark in a few minutes. And moreover it was a very very dense forest. So I lay down on the sand and stated gazing at the clear sky and asked god again, about what actually did this mean? Still, the same response, the response being silence. Suddenly, I feel some one pushing me, pushing me hard. Keeping my eyes closed, I tried to conceive the situation as who that could be. But could not actually perceive with my imagination. When I opened my eyes...





No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |