Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thoughtfull Tuesdays!!!


I remember Tuesdays as a holiday in my first year of Engineering. Though it was in the middle of the week, it actually did some favour in staying up at home for some more time. But sometimes it wouldn’t just favour. Anyways it is the only thing that I remember about Tuesdays.

1.       Tuesdays happened to be the day when I attended fellowship at Dada gardens, Visakhapatnam. Though I wasn’t actually into it, it some sort of a grinding the brain for the better good or say relaxation or say distraction. Consider it anyway. And moreover I can’t comment much on it as I had never been regular due to the boring academic schedule.

2.        And it had some real long journeys. Though I like journeying up, but the thought of the coming days work just hinders me from the beginning or the foreplay. So I call this as a distraction.

3.       The work, I mean the homework that was levied on me had some real serious brushing my knowledge on the so called almighty. And I had to call my mom sometimes to know what actually does a line means and what actually has to make of it. I wanted a flawless, perfect answer because the homework wasn’t just limited to home; there was a detailed discussion of it by analysing with each other’s answers or rather say thoughts.

4.       On a Tuesday I happened to go to the same fellowship by an Auto. I saw the by-passenger.she was a girl of some preteens and to be precise say some 10-12 years of age. She was along with her friend or brother; he was much younger than her. The first minute was fine until I came to know that she could not speak. Just then an atmosphere got blurred; I felt something hard held my heart. I could not hear the annoying noise of the Auto. She was trying to ask my name which I could not understand. I had to appreciate the intelligence she had. She immediately grabbed the pen from my pocket and wrote on my hand with her soft hands. After I had replied to the generous question, there was another question in her young mind. She was asking me my class. I couldn’t think what I should tell. Either should I tell that I am doing Engineering or what? I thought that peculiar word won’t be taken by a girl of that age, I managed with an answer. Just a few moments was she there until she dropped down at the next stop and I kept thinking about her. “Why does this happen to people”?

5.       I kept thinking for the remaining day. I couldn’t sleep. As I wrote the above paragraph, I could feel it happen in front of my eyes. That was the effect that I had on the same day. I tried for getting answers. Answers to unchangeable questions and not to mention the disparity of lives. What was the problem? Was it fate? Was it the result of previous birth? Was it that is has to happen for sure?  All this is c**p!!

6.       So now not to bore you much. Moving ahead with the ‘Tuesday’ thing. This day also marks the day of no breakfast, no lunch, no dinner. Just a small bit of energy-less snacks.

7.       And more over today is Rakshabandan. Got a 'Rakhi' from one of my classmate. The worst part is that I had nothing to give back the favour. And this came as a sudden shock to me. And this was quite not good on my part. [D M]

8.       And one of my friends birthday also. Though they didn’t invite me, they wanted to take photos from my camera. Should I call them crazy people (?) or else better give a name yourself.

9.       Six exams also called as mid-term exams and two lab internals are over. So I guess it’s time to relax. Right fellas? And still one more lab internal is left. No surprises please. Tomorrows it would be old when that would be and the obvious answer would be Thursday.  Anyway, for now I had been resting and will do so until the next shocking news of some exam to come.

10.   The worst and the best part are the people. The earth is filled with so many funny and interesting people. And I am still writing about the same.

11.   I went to buy some essential needs and found my purse to light at weight. The reason? I had been giving lending money to the substantially promise breakers. Damn you people. The thing that these people have when asking, is truly absent when they return. Actually they don’t. We have to ask for our own money. This is splendid. Asking our own things as if they belong to them and like they truly own the things or the money. What do you call these people? Senseless brainless people. Please suggest a suitable name?
12.   Hmm about money, a person borrows some money telling a lie. The lie was reflected in his eyes. But by the face he made, as if lost in the terrains of the desert. He returns the money yesterday and asks for it again today. What kind of people are these? Simply confusing in their behaviour and attitude.

13.   And I have started my laptop almost quarter a hundred times as it had been getting stuck in the middle and making me lose all my unsaved data every time.

14.   That’s all for today. Time has scaled new height today. Its 01:50 am. The reason for being so late is hanging up of my laptop every time without any specific time duration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |