Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tiring 'Thursdays'...!!!



So this day completes the whole one week stay at hostel. This happens to be my first week of stay at an enormous hostel. I have stayed at hostel before, but not in a population more than 50-60. Here, you may find swarm of flies moving here and there either it is playground or the canteen.

1.       I haven’t even removed my shoes as I had been busy repairing something that broke in the afternoon. That actually was my study table. Well it is a long story. But there is another story which I narrated to a few and messaged to many.

2.       “ Why, all of a sudden I shifted to the college hostel?”, was the question asked by many of my friends. So the story goes like this... My dad bought a house recently here in Vizag. And I happened to spend a whole month over there. And had to do all the things like cooking, cleaning, etc, etc things all by me, which my parents thought would be over-burdening and finally got a seat in college hostel. But frankly speaking, I hate the idea of hostel.

3.       Now comes the damn rules, and moreover it’s too far from the city. I have my problems. Ok. I won’t be boring you too much.

4.       I bought the costliest chocolate I had ever bought. Hope it tastes good.

5.       I did some experiments with my hair & thank god not many observed. Otherwise, they would be making fun of me. It was totally a weird idea.

6.       At hostel, I am staying alone and hope no one comes because it feels good to be alone [ No offence, it’s just my idea].

7.       People are acting a bit strange. I am really confused what to believe and what not to.

8.       I hate compromising. But sometimes, it seems the only way to go along with a work. And this happens to favour someone else, but not me.

9.       All my friends at hostel give a look. Hmm. Err... I couldn’t actually understand the meaning of it tough, I give a smile back. I don’t know what they understand with my meaningless smile [ J]

10.   I could get onto a level up in studying the human nature, while staying up at hostel, which I am thinking of writing in the next post.

11.   I changed my bed in all possible ways, thinking of getting a new way that would look good. But ended up tired and returned to same old position. [ L]

12.   And the big news is that, there are two people with iPod touch in my class including me. I surely don’t know what was in his mind while he bought it because he doesn’t know a damn thing about it, how to fill it with songs, photos, videos, etc. Hmm... Was that the same case with me? No way. I am quite well versed with things like that.

13.   I need to make some amends in my room as it is still shabby.

14.   Yesterday, I happened to go to the canteen for snacks for the first time in a week after I had joined. Out of my amazement, I found popcorn being served. POPCORN. I sighed and coming out of the amazement thing, I grabbed a popcorn bowl and started eating it. But damn. It was nothing. I didn’t even feel like eating it when I completed eating it. I thought. Actually I couldn’t think.

15.   And I remember a comment from one of my friend in the beginning days at hostel saying that I should of help in both education as well as financial. Hmm... Should i be? Precisely, I have to be for two reasons... first one is that I am staying at hostel and the second thing they are my friends

16.    Anyways even if the above mentioned things were absent I would have done what they asked for. [ Because I am not a selfish brat,,, J ].

17.   The more I try to keep my room tidy, the more is it spoiled. I tried to analyse why is it happening. But before  I could analyse and draw any conclusion so as to avoid it, I had fallen asleep when ever I tried to take that step.

18.   I had been reading some blogs, some of which, hmm....er... not some actually all tht I read were splendidly awesome. I don’t know where these people find words and all those things from. Some make me thrill and some give pleasure. On the contrary, I actually reading things like that.

19.   I came to know the weirdness of my post, when someone marked a check button in one of my post. I know that I am weird, my writings are weird too. I am trying to cover the weirdness with beauty, just that the time is not permitting me and more over there is a ever following shadow called sleep which bounds me in itself making it too hard to overcome it.

20.   Many ideas surpassed my head about the writing a new post.  I was talking about the new concepts of how to improve my blogosphere abilities. Those ideas are still in my mind, but they aren’t coming out as they are incomplete. Once they are complete, there would be a free flow of words and never ending freedom of joy.

21.   And thanks for the author (or say writer) of www.bloodredtearz.blogspot.com who said has been following my blog and not to mention the super great BVR, who seems to have versed my ‘About me’ [lol]. Anyways thanks  [ J] .

22.   I hope you all, I mean the readers of my blog, would comment and make a bit more interesting.

About hostel, there is much to come in the near future. Yesterday, I took my camera with an idea of clicking some pictures and uploading in the net. But my bad. I left the battery for charging and kept the memory card in the computer. So, plainly my camera was pitch empty. I just could do nothing.And more over the mid-exams are approaching. So better be it and time for dusting the new books and start brushing my rusted brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |