Friday, August 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday !!!



1.       As this comes in the middle of the week, the mind is truly in an UNSTABLE state. By ‘unstable’ I mean, that the mind would be thinking about the coming weekend and at the same time a small glance of the previous weekend.

2.       While this must have been an usual phenomenon, but this actually did not happen. The reason being ‘exams’. Who would like to review back the hours spent before a book to complete it on a whole( actually read partially).

3.       The first thing was exams, right. I really don’t understand whether people think or not. Sometimes people exhibit such nonsensical behaviour, that it just annoys me too much.

4.       Someone (precisely girls) raises the question of a lab internal, when the sir didn’t even think about it. And these people try to achieve their word, but the ultimate decision isn’t theirs right. So sir prescribes it to be conducted tomorrow.

5.       At that moment, I had two types of feeling running down my brain. One was the sadness, that I had to spend another day with the books as if the whole last two weeks weren’t sufficient.

6.       The other was happiness (precisely 15%) that the exam will be over the comng day and then two months of bed rest, or we call it sleep rest.

7.       And please don’t ask about the sleeping periods the last one week. They might sound horrible yet funny.
8.       As soon as the class was over, I took a nap. A nap that lasted almost for three hours. Ok. We call it deep sleep, not a nap. [ :P ]

9.       Some of the papers were given. Frankly speaking I didn’t wanted the papers to be distributed so early and immediately after the exams.

10.   One moment, which I can’t forget, neither can I tell. That moment just hinders my mind. I can’t understand whether it is to be remembered or to be forgotten. But the escaping answer is that it won’t get off my mind easily. [ D M]

11.   And it’s been almost three weeks that I had attended my CAT classes. I know I would be lagging behind by quite a large quantity. I just couldn’t help myself.

12.   My laptop really, really needs to be formatted and I am thinking of installing a new OS. Yeah, that WINDOWS 7.

13.   This is the sixth time I am requesting the readers to write the comments. I know that that content is weird and off the mark, so am waiting for your responses to mend the same in a polite and smart manner.

14.   You might find the ‘Checkbox(es) ‘ easy to mark whatever you think about the post. But a small extra from your side could make the post more worth reading. So please do the same.


So there are fourteen points. Impressive number.!? 




3 comments:

  1. yeah...this is my comment .....have it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for commenting!!!!

    But i never knew that anybody write 'this is my comment' in comments..!!

    Have some sense and act deliberately !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud wrk.
    ur blog will get gud response soon...
    but u have to wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |