Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Think !!!





Think!! Think before you speak! Think before you do any work! What is with this thinking? How can we really make up our mind to such a platform without any effort? And end up with what we actually thought at the beginning of a certain task, probably completing the task in many of the cases. Thinking!! Thinking!! I think in a fashion never like anyone else.


Thinking is one great gift of god. Precisely, the greatest gift ever to mankind. Without it, we are nothing. A simple thought evoked the Albert Einstein to establish the most complicated science ever or the great Aryabhatta, the Mathematician, without whom we would have been happy without mathematics and physics. Or to say the great Charles Darwin’s theory of Evolution which still has the existence with the present world which he had predicted in the eighteenth century. Like those famous people, there are innumerable and equally talented people around the world who have made life easier to live and somewhat difficult to study [: P]. Where does it all start? A simple thought. A small thought had provoked such intricate theories.


So what is with me?  Am I same ordinary man to do extraordinary things? Precisely and aptly, this is me; not them. I am no ordinary man! So does that make me extraordinary? Neither way to come up with to a lucid answer. I can just say that I am no ordinary man, neither am I extraordinary to keep myself up with the peer group. So what am I? This question might come to your mind. So let’s start with you. What are you? Ordinary or extraordinary? Or none of the two and would like to shake hands with me & join my league. Even then you are not me; neither am I like you. You may possess one big pot of gold or say diamonds and I am in search of such a thing. This means that I am not in search of you, but the treasure which you embrace. The treasure that is so rare to be achieved by any ordinary being.


Well till now it might have been so much difficult reading and understanding the language of an ambiguous person. Now the following post will be purely I and Me only. So a small suggestion to the fellow readers, if you have felt the air of boredom, I would rather suggest to do some recreational activity than further continuing with the post.


I think! I think! I never felt that thinking could be of such complicated until I realised a few months back. This realisation came to me as a blush and the decisive result of so-called thinking. I was feeling bored that day, so thought of writing a new post in my blog. See I am already thinking, by then. I was skimming through the in-numerous thoughts that lapsed in my mind. Some were temporary, just blown away by the lust of wind. If you have had read my previous posts, I might have given some sought of an insight that I understand people by their behaviour and precisely I name it as understanding the human psychology. I won’t claim myself to be one such human-psychological reader, but sure have read some books, I mean some articles.


That way I took a stroll out to ease my mind for some fresh ideas to flow through the frustrated soul. Actually, I was a bit frustrated at the time, as always I am as of now. I saw the people, the people at my apartment, the people at the shopping complex, the people travelling with me, the people at college, the people in my class, et cetera. I am surrounded with multitude of people, truly themselves; actually some. As said earlier, the psyche thing, trusses me to think what they think. Somewhere in my mind, out of nowhere I try to make mere conclusions; which are aptly wrong. I know that. But even then, the thing never leaves me. So this happens to be one of the reasons for myself being silent. The reason being that ‘I tend to think what you think’. And a coin has only sides, heads or tails; or rather in this context right or wrong. The thing that I would say may be good for the listener or sometimes bad. But this is where we have to make right decisions to end up with right consequences. I fell in dilemma at this juncture. They may appreciate what I say or downgrade my opinion. So what’s better? Either to speak out what you are thinking or just say calm. I tried speaking out at those instances, but that really hurt. Not me, actually them. I saw the moistened feeling going in their mind and came to a podium as to stay calm, not trying to raise an issue to hurt someone. As I said before, this is the result of ‘thinking’! But you people don’t take me wordings seriously. As sometimes we have to speak out so as to explain our calibre, especially during group discussions and interviews. In such cases, you just to speak out, speak in such a manner that makes them feel satisfied with the proceedings & ultimately make them yourself their first preference. 


Actually there is a lot we can learn from people. We give preference to our thoughts & our ideas and we don’t actually care about the other’s thoughts. I come up with a recent example. When we have classes, we would definitely listen up the lecture and follow each and every word they say, if the lecture is good and the effort made by the so-concerned is worthy of it. But we don’t actually realise the man behind the curtains, who would be struggling so hard so as to make something easy and understandable to the remaining students. This we miss to understand. I am talking about the teachers who really teach with heart, not about those who come to pass their time just to earn a few thousand bucks without truly imparting the most essential knowledge. The reason could be that they actually don’t know or whatever. And a few days back, one of the assistant professor lost his impulse on some of the disturbing students of the class and explained about his difficulties in making the students stronger in their technical part of the subject. We generally don’t worry about the person who is teaching us with utmost skill he has, but we rather consider thinking about the exams which are quite far away or something more unusual.


I think. Think about what others might be thinking, draw a mere conclusion, and redraw the consequences and then find it appropriate to stay calm. I understand what the others would be feeling at a certain juncture. To elaborate, the feelings or the thoughts going in the tensed mind, in the mind of a self-contained & self-absorbed friend when we ask them a favour, in the mind of the father when we ask for something or rather say money, in the depressed mind, in the teachers mind when he/she is teaching seriously, so so things. The list goes on.


Whenever I go to my relative’s house, this thing won’t just leave me. I analyse the situations. But they are our own people, right? So why limit ourselves thinking about what they might think. I considered that option also. But I surely believe, it would be much more appropriate to live in my rubbish ideologies. I may be wrong, & I gave no offence on it.  So, you may call be something like stubborn or name me. Moreover, to add to my inflexibility, I have stayed at different places like in hostel for the past three years when I have the opportunity to stay at four of my relatives here in Visakhapatnam. So, by now you might understand the level of madness I am in and what the hell do I think all the time wasting all my opportunities of a better stay. I never got into the idea of staying with my relatives, because I think and understand. I understand the consequences, not that I will be an extra burden to them, rather that I don’t want to imagine myself being a burden to someone of my known.


Precisely you may call me mad or anything you like. By the way this post has been somewhat contradictory and out of league thing when compared with the opening lines by the ending. [No offence]. I don’t think you might survive reading this post this far. Anyways, if you succeed, that’s well and good and hats off for your patience. So, I guess you might have learned something. I guess so!? So rather I suggest you keep with yourself and act accordingly. Best wishes!!! :)



P.S. ::  I thought of splitting this post into two sections. But, I could not as I surely know that you won’t be coming this far. But, if you have succeeded in coming up to here, I would appreciate your patience to keep moving forward up to here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |