Monday, October 11, 2010

The Ten(s) !!!






It's the 10th of the 10 month of 2010. I know you obviously know this day. Nothing much, but it kind of looks good when we look at the day and peculiarily when all are the same numbers, that is 10.



  • I slept exactly at 3.10 am in the earliest morning. Okay, let me be frank. I made up to bed at 3.00 am, but rather thought of closing my eyes at 3.10 am. 

  • I woke up at 5.10 am. This was intentional. I made myself wake up at the earliest hour with an dangerous alarm in my cell phone.

  • It's been exactly 10 days since my balance in my phone was over. This was acute coincidence. And the balance being Rs 0.101 . Don't get shocked to see such a number. Actually, I was after suddenly the phone got disconnected in between ten days back and I didn't notice the balance to be a fancy number. 

  • I have completed watching seven movies so far and hopefully make 10 by the time I sleep. They are

  1. 500 Days of Summer [Blue Ray]
  2. The Mask [ Though it was old, I kind of like it ]
  3. The A-Team
  4. V for Vendatta [Blue Ray]
  5. Torque
  6. Uncertainty
  7. Avatar [Blue Ray]

  • Of all, Avatar was the best on Blue Ray and was thrilled to watch it.

  • Actually, now I am watching 'The Spy Next door', taking a break to write this thing.

  • I am resuming writing this post after two point five divided by ten[10] hours. I had finally completed watching ten movies.
  1. The Spy Next Door
  2. Shutter Island
  3. Khaleja [Telugu]

  • Shutter Island was superb. I would say you should also give it a try. 



P.S. :: I started writing this post yesterday. But due to lack of time, I could not post last night. My sincere apologies. :( 


2 comments:

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |