Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011..


When the clock strikes twelve today, it begins the mark of another year, the year 2011. The people eagerly wait for a new year, with their minds capsized with so many new plans and resolutions and aspirations. The start should be as brilliant as possible so that the rest of the year is as joyful and merry-full as the beginning. It's like a festival. People are so happy to enter into the new year. The aspirations are high, and are looking forward to achieve them. 





So, is it not just any other day like the 1st of any month? Probably, not. This one day is special to everyone. A decade has passed in this 21st century and the beginning of another decade begins with this year, 2011. Many people have already made their resolutions and are anxiously looking forward to this very day. But, when the year begins, the first day is incomparably exquisite. But, as days pass by, we are obliged to forget that the new year has already begun. We tend to keep aside our resolutions. No offence? This is just my opinion. There are people who strictly follow their pre-defined Resolutions. I appreciate your effort and hope that you carry on further. I am talking about a person like me. I set the last day of the year for the things which I would like to do in the coming year. I so set. The day, 1st of January arrives. I am compelled to enjoy the whole day. Then comes the second day and the third day. Then suddenly, I wake up one morning and find out that the day is somewhere in the end of December,2011. I look back the year as I always do to find myself that I had done nothing and then the questions of the resolutions. None were accomplished. I fall back in the bed and try to curse myself and the time for being so fast that it didn't give me chance to try out my plan or the resolutions which I had been making since the last five years, the same thing; the same resolutions, plans.


Now, I look back at this year. The whole period of a year is not a great time. It would be all about college and holidays and nothing purposeful. I would rather talk about the whole decade. The first decade of the 21st century. The things which I learnt, I missed, I enjoyed,  feared, I cried for, et cetera. The whole teenage saga of the the decade. I don't have to mention that that people learn a lot from the time they were a child and to the time they become an adult. That's the common human behavior to learn things and grow up with the situations and live the moment. I have lived many moments. Actually, it is really hard to recollect the year 2000. But I can give a glimpse of the things which I can very well remember. First thing that comes to my mind are the natural disasters and the horrible accidents that shook the whole world. The first one is the Earthquake in Gujarat. I was actually there when it struck the plight of many people. There was a huge loss; both of life and property. That was one incident that still moves in my mind fresh as a blossomed flower. Then the Tsunami, and that to be the day after the Christmas. Though I wasn't there but, the feeling still lives in the corner of the mind. Then the Twin-tower clash. That was another big disaster. Then, there were Riots and so many dreadful and horrible things. You might be thinking that all that I remember is what came in the news, disasters and accidents. Unfortunately, the answer is Yes. I can't remember, say like "What happened on June28, 2004 at 5:30 IST?". I sure can't remember things like that. But what about any happy moments?. Well, actually it is quite hard to recollect such things. May be because I am not a ever-happy guy. People have certain hard phase, which I think every one goes through and probably this decides what your future is all about. I guess that phase isn't over yet. So, when I try to think about any such moments, they are darkened by that. Hmm. Sorry. I got off the topic. So, getting back to bore you people. 


I was told many times that this is the crucial year of your life. If you do well, then you will be happy for the remaining life. Firstly, when I was appearing for the 10th Board exams. Many people said that it is the only crucial year, which would define my fat about the future. Sure, it was important and I am not getting them wrong. But, when it was over, then it was or the +2. I was struck with the same dialogue. Well, okay fine. Another crucial year passed and finally joined for bachelor's degree. But still I am being haunted with the same dialogue. May be I suppose, life is full of endless crucial years. 



What am I now? What did I think will be some ten years back? Ten years back, I never used to think about future because I never knew about what will happen if I do that, this or what should I do so as to get that after a long run? Obviously, everyone wouldn't have thought when they were of some 10-12 years of age. But when we grow up, we realize things and the happenings around us. That is a good sign. One should definitely know about the happenings. And we get mature enough to think about what we like and what we want. We set an ambition, we strive for it. We try to achieve it. This is life. Life doesn't have a single definition. Each one of us has a specific definition of life. Each one of us has dreams and we would like to make the dream a reality and live our LIFE. That is life of your own definition. You ask every individual about "What is life?", each one has a specific theory of theirs. Well, in this decade I have made myself to think for a better cause. I have learnt many things. And would like to work on my definition of life. 

Hope !

Life is short. Isn't it? A minimum span of sixty (60) years is small. Do you think so? Well, this depends on how you take time into your hands. If you live in each and every moment, then it sure looks like a "LARGE" life. But, if we think about the coming moment and not caring about the present moment. Then, sure the life is "SHORT". There is an instinct of fear, which does not allow people to live in the moment they have to. They constantly think about their future. What is gonna happen tomorrow? What will happen if I do that, this? What ...? What ....? Questions always bother us all the time. But, Life is not about to ponder about those questions because they portray our future which is uncertain and precisely depends on the actions in the present. So, I would like you to live the moment no matter in how much difficult you are in, try to overcome with your best possible effort. And when faced by a difficulty, never ever think about the result because that is like stepping on a  broken stone. Always try to thing about the possibilities and the way in which it could be solved. 

I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. May this year bring you joy and you succeed in everything you do. Have a joyful year ahead. And hope you achieve your aspirations and dreams. LIFE IS ON A MOVE, ENJOY EACH AND EVERY SECOND.

"
Past has taught Lessons.
Memories have brought Happiness.
  Time has taught Living.
Mistakes have brought Wisdom

Now, New is the Year.
 New are the Aspirations and Dreams
 Behold the Newness.
 Step forward, Step Ahead.
 Here it comes, yet another Glorious Year. 

Welcome it. 
With a Smile on your Face.
And Hope in the Heart
Cherish the Past.  
Replenish the Future
And Never Forget,
Live the Moment.  

"





P.S. :: I might moved randomly with my thoughts and the writing was out of order. I hope you to excuse me for that. Anyways, I wish you A Happy, Glorious  & Prosperous New Year. Have fun and always Take Care. Catch you in the next year. Till then, take care and ENJOY.!!


19 comments:

  1. Hi Ajay, what an great post for New Year's. Hope your new year ahead is filled with present moment joy, peace, and love.
    Hope you'll swing by and visit my site. I love company and feedback.
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ajay, thanks for the follow! :) May you have a wonderful start to the new year and continue to achieve great things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Debra :: Thank You so much. Wish you a happy, prosperous and glorious New Year. Have fun. :)

    And Sure will visit your blog.

    Thanks for the visit and the comment !! :)

    Take Care !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Knickknacks :: Thank You very much. Wish you A Happy New Year. Have a great year ahead. Take Care. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your post on the New Years. I too, see many of the darkest things that happen, and found that i deal with them best when I turn what disturbs me the most into humor.

    I remember reading about the earthquake and the tsunami, it was disastrous, must have been traumatizing to go through.

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Greg : Thank you.

    Happy New Year & Have a great year ahead. Take care. :)

    Thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you, Ajay! I came by for a visit after you started following me on BlogFrog.

    So...you're on a quest to unearth some of the mysteries of life. Well, here are a few of the observations I've made in my 53 years on earth. Life is most definitely a journey - very much dictated by the choices me make. Most would agree that there are certain junctures in the journey where "important" decisions must be made. In reality "each" decision we make (large or small) is important and will affect us in some way. Not every decision we make will have been the best one. But seeking to learn something from the "wrong" decision makes it easier to bear and useful for the future. And in all things find ways to be thankful!

    Come by for a visit sometime.
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Liz (The Brambleberry Cottage) :: Thank You for sharing your view. Experiences teaches us a lot. And I am very much thankful to you for sharing your thoughts. I guess, I learnt something in making decisions, which play a vital role in our life and ultimately decides our future. And you said it perfectly, not all decisions we make are the best but surviving them by learning is most necessary.

    Thanks for the visit and the wonderful comment. Wish You a Happy new year. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ajay..
    thanx for following..

    May your all dreams come true..

    Happy New Year..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Pink Diva :: Hey, Thanks for following back.
    Thank You.

    Wish you a Happy New Year and have a great year ahead.
    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post. you're not the only one who wonders if life is full of endless crucial years. It often feels that way. High school, college, university, working a career, etc etc. it seems to go on forever. Anyways, i hope you are having a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a week after new year eve.. still consider as new year right?? :)
    so... happy new year Ajay.. may all your dream come true..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Beauty Style Addict:: Thank You.

    Yeah, you are right about life with infinite crucial years.

    Happy New Year, and have a great year ahead.

    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Dea :: Thank you so much.

    Happy New Year, and have a great year ahead.

    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ajay - It's never for naught. There are moments that are more crucial than others, but it's critical that, every day, we live it the best way we can.
    Wishing you much peace and happiness in 2011.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Jayne :: Truly said. Everything lies in our hands. Everything depends on how me make the best use of the present time. Thank you for such a lovely comment.

    Wishing you a Happy new year & have a great year ahead.
    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi :)
    Found your blogg through Blog Frog, and wanted to come over, and say hi:)

    So greetings from Norway...

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Girl about Oslo::
    Hi,
    Thanks for the visit and leaving comment.

    You have a nice blog, hope to read soon.

    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love imagination19.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
    Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |