Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Letter..

Dear Who-Think-They-Know-Me,



I am not getting you wrong. I am saying that what you think is wrong. Hope you realize that sooner that latter, for my own good. If you are still not satisfied with what you assume, relate to the recent incidents and make a quick jump-statement. It would be right, if you are right in thinking and have the right persistence of the situation. If you do not know me, don't bother yourself too much about me. I am not a Idol figure, nor a celebrity or as a matter of fact, I am nothing. But if you know me a little, make yourself good by knowing what is right, not what you think is right.



Sincerely,

Wrongly Named.



2 comments:

  1. Newest Follower! Love a follow back!

    twoprincessesandoneprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Newest Follower :: Thanks for following me. Much appreciated. Yeah, I did follow back. Great blog. Keep posting.

    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |