Monday, March 28, 2011

Frustrated-Self



Dear Frustrated-Self,




        This is strange but its kind of creepy too. I feel like you are concerned about me. Then what strikes my mind is, "What the hell?". Who??, you? Totally not. Please don't pretend as if you do and precisely, I do know that. And if you are totally not concerned, then shut the _ up and mind your work. Don't bother me. And more over I don't talk much, so talk to me only if you need some favor from me; which you always do. And don't even think of me after you are satisfied with the work or help by me, because I don't mind as I am a HUMAN with no feelings and a spine. Am I being too good to you? I don't like to be bad to anyone unless you spoil some thing which is of much concern to me. Did you? Ask yourself? Did I ever ask you for help? And what about you to me? Actually, I consider it as my pleasure, but lately I started to realize something very odd. Is there any difference between a tissue paper and a chocolate wafer? Or is there any difference between you and me? Realize that as soon as possible. Oh, there is, right? Nope? Anyways that's for you to decide. I just leave you with a small question, "What do you think of me when you ask me something like, some kind of help? ". Don't answer me. Ask yourself that question and keep the answer with you. Don't think of those people who are like that. It's useless and a sure waste of time. Probably, they are way too high in listening to their heart. Just let it go. Don't bother yourself. "For how long?". 




Yours frustrated
Self.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |