Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Player


Dear Player,

I have been patient and I have always honored you for whatever you are.I have always known that I have always been played. But I just wanted you to realize that you know this fact. But you people came out to be really selfish , stubborn people. Well, whatever you are, I won't change myself. Though, I want to change myself very very badly. But in the end its the same me. So, whatever I try to change doesn't lead to any good as I may know. I don't want to make an agreement with yourself. You cannot change. I know. Nor with the played one/me. I just want you to realize this fact and not be a player again.

Seriously,
Played One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |