Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gracias.


This is a small post. Its dedicated to some of my friends, which is not a great figure though : Three.

I felt the need to write about this. This means a lot to me as a person.

If I guessed correctly, you might not have read my previous post Isolated. I know, you didn't. Well one of my friend did read. The next moment, I get a call from him. I was spellbound for a moment when he said he read my post. Well thanks for reading and much more thanks for calling me. Thank you, Vijeth Bhat (Facebook). Thanks a lot dude.

Second is Rajani Patnaik (Facebook). He do call me sometimes. Well thanks for that.

And last but not the least, the only good friend I had till now GPrithviNathR (Facebook). Even when I still didnt know whether I was placed or not, he called. And no one else did. Thanks buddy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |