Saturday, September 17, 2011

SMS.

Dear Phone,

I know you are most eager to buzz in the most inappropriate time and always have the habit of not buzzing when free. Seriously, I have unsubscribed to all the SMS channels. So you will have the liberty to take rest for much more time. You don't have to expect messages from the Google either. The other day, my dad saw and said you have 25 unread messages. Oh, when I saw, I wasn't at all surprised to find that all the messages from the Google SMS Channels, which I had subscribed a long time back. And seriously, none of my friends would forward a message until its a national holiday or lets say a friendship day. Though you may receive some like one in a week or a fortnight, or even a month. Gone were the days when I used to send 20-40 messages per day to all the people in my contact list. It was just to finish the monthly message offer. Even now and then I recharge, I get the least to send the forwards. Even if I send, I am pretty sure, it would go directly to the trash after viewing. Never-the-less, thanks for the weekly/fortnightly messages from some of my friends. Thank you.  And now the service providers are also playing some stupid games mingling with the existing offer. So, I wouldn't over burden you with any more messages and its related recharges. You might ask what's the need of the existing 2500+ forward messages in you phone. Never mind. I will keep them for some time and forward one by one to the weekly/fortnightly messaging people. And the feature of the blinking thing on my Nokia 5800 Music Xpress whenever I get a new message, I get eager to know what it is and from whom it is just to find it from the stupid advertisement offering a 80% discount. I sometimes ought to believe such things, you know ! Well now, trying to bid farewell to the tiring messages. Hope, I will. Till then, wait ! What? You still here reading this. Really? Com'n dude. Really? Seriously? Man, I thought atleast by now you might have got bored of these never ending trashy, unproductive and really destructive posts of mine. If you have subscribed, I know you haven't but even then if by chance, if you have, I recommend you to unsubscribe and for those following me also !

Frankly,
Tired User

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |