Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wall-Seeker

Dear Wall-Seeker,


You have never known what is being talked behind your back. You claim to hold supreme knowledge and also the voice. And with one redundant sentence of yours, has claimed you a brand nick name "Daddy". I hope you do know what that sentence is, "I consider you all as my children". I frankly don't know why you boast about it so much, it ends up making fun of you. And never-the-less the impressions you keep on the students is remarkably worst ever. You really think I am a 'knowledgeable guy'. If I was I wouldn't have joined this college, in the first place and second of all I would have looked for some better company than TCS.  Sometimes it is hard to tell when you ask the questions which I don't know. What ever I do is to defend myself and in this process, the answers you get are purely fictional. You shouldn't depend on me. I don't know a damn that you ask. But I pretend as if I know. Today, you thanked me more than I have ever wished you in the college till now. And what did I do. Nothing. I just narrated the lines as it is and for that you call me a GOOD guy and a person with good explanation. Hell. Well, the truth is that I don't know a thing, I mean I don't remember a single thing.It's been a long while, like 1 year . I don't even remember the subjects I studied at that time. What more? I don't even know the present semester subjects while I am having a mid exam tomorrow. Today, whatever I told was BULLSH*T. Don't even think that it was the right one. And the comment you made," You give good explanation". I would have laughed my ass off, but couldn't because I was in a staff room. I hope you do a lot of homework. So the text book will be great help than me. I observed your notes. Each line had an explanation, when each line was the explanation of the topic. Well, that is you. I just wanted to tell that I am not as Intelligent as you think, I am. I am far worse. If you want, I will show you the real talent of the people which you still didn't find. And I am not even comparable to them. And the name Wall-Seeker is just a name given by me. Reason? (will be told upon request).

Sincerely,
NOT-SO-INTELLIGENT

2 comments:

  1. In most of the instances, whenever he sees me of any of the previous class students, he automatically turns towards the wall or goes to the wall even if there is nothing. EVERY-TIME. And 1% of the times he asks for notes, which I gave. So, no more 1% also ! :P

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |