Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I will be Damned.


Ya. Hell Yeah, "I will be damned". The daily routine of mine usually involves finding myself growling about something that happened in the day about which I am not so proud of. But let me tell you, I am actually proud of everything that I do. Its' just the feeling that bothers me a lot. So, as usual I sit at the laptop start downloading something and watch a movie or a TV serial. The best part is that time flies by like anything. The worst part is that I sit ideally in front of the laptop with my headphones and don't move a muscle. When I realize that it's time to sleep, I try to complete another serial. Ya, I am obsessed with watching. And believe me, I am started having a pot-belly. Another thing is that these are just short timed. They end up in two or three days. Then I get hyper-bored again. Well, for now, I still got a season to watch. Ya, I am happy. But the thing is that I don't usually post anything while I have a season or a movie at stake. No matter what, I usually don't. Thats' why I will be damned. Thats' just half of the story and also not the real part either. The reason why I am posting this one is that I got a visitor. Yeah, a real visitor and also that wonderful person left a comment also. Is this a start? May be or may be not. But just for the heads up, it just feels good. 

But don't worry, this wont be the last post either. I am still good at writing. No, This is seriously a joke. So, an insight of the work that I will be doing probably this week. Don't worry, I am not giving the details and also this is about what I am about to write. So, that narrows it down, doesn't it? Never-mind. Some while back, a friend of mine asked me about my blog. Well, I was honored. He even asked whether anyone was reading or not. I said that I had a bit over 100 followers. 100 followers? Me ? Seriously? So I thought. Actually, it was the truth. But the fact that no one reads this is something else. Well, there is a trick for raising the followers. I played it and it did work. But the guy didn't know about this. He actually thought that those people are actually reading my blog. So, he tells about his story, something the usual stuff precisely related to what actually happens in college life and his part of the life. It was just a formal talk. Later at the end of the discussion, he says that I got a new topic for my blog. I then realize that "Yeah, I got one for a new post". 

So this little story is on the list hot-list. And adding to that some of the usual stuff that we usually encounter on the daily basis which surely has a great impact on the people. A little history of the author, just for the readers to know the real insane me. Believe me, I was insane and hell yeah, so am I now. There is a paradox when I say "Life". Amazingly it has a number of meanings. There are over hundred billion people of which lets say 10 billion people are mature enough to understand what happening with them and so when we ask them "What is Life?" you will sure get over 9 billion different answers. Don't believe me? Try it yourself? Ask those many people and let me know if I am wrong. Just kiddin'. It just crossed my mind. Frankly, I don't know why I wrote it. Better don't ask me. Like I mentioned earlier, I am Insane. So, I would like you to rest now. Take care. I got a whole season to complete. See ya'. (Yeah, I was talking to myself). 

1 comment:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |