Friday, December 9, 2011

Random

Note: This is about a friend of mine.

It always takes a person to motivate to write. Sometimes, it happens to be yourself. And sometimes, it is always an other person. And frankly speaking it is not at all easy to accept the fact that it was because of that person. Believe me, I know.
I have been through similar kind of experience. So, I am kinda familiar with it. I actually don't know why I am writing this post now, but anyways moving forward. I think this began in the end of November, when my friend wanted to post something in his blog. As the great critic I am, I started bombarding the elements for a fusion. Finally I did made him write a post. If I hadn't done that, he might not have written even that. What I did was challenge him and he accepted the challenge. But he did say that more were about to come. I knew that was hard to accept it, but still I backfired him. But this wasn't as effective as the earlier one. The earlier one was so powerful that he wrote away a post at that moment itself. And then no more as I had expected. 


P.S. This is totally random. I just wanted something to boost me into writing. Anyways this did not help though. I just had an awkward conversation with a so-called friend of mine. So, I am down on energy. But don't you worry, I will come up with a mind-blowing post. Yeah, I mean it to the word. Your minds will blow off, really and seriously. So, choice is yours. :P . Anyways, have fun this weekend, Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |