Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Beer and a Champagne.

P.S. : I don't know the count of the words. It may have exceeded 55 word count. So, precisely, its a 77-Fiction. :P

Today was a bad day at office. I went to my usual bar for peace of mind. I had a shot of vodka for the first time. It was intense, sour and repelling. A guy comes and sits to me and starts his drinks. He was sad which is seen through his eyes. He starts speaking. His girlfriend broke up with him. Frankly, I never understood the four letter word "Love". I make a sad face and try to console him saying *I don't know what I said*. Another guy comes and takes a place to the other side of me and takes orders a champagne and celebrates. He overs me and the person next to me a glass. He seemed happy. He too starts speaking. He proposed to the love of his life. I congratulate him. Still, I didn't get what the "LOVE / Love of the Life" is ! 

Another title is : "What is this Love?"

P.S. : So this is a post-script and at the beginning its pre-script. I know " I SUCK " .  But whatever, read at your own risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |