Saturday, March 10, 2012

Little Aged : Turns 4 !

Author's Note : Dated 4th March ! I just couldn't post as this was still incomplete by that time and I was a little bit crushed with loads of work.




Finally, My blog completes 3 years by this day ( 4th March ) . It has been one hell of a journey, a very unsuccessful one though. Firstly, I appreciate the followers and the readers, if there are any for keeping up with the disaster I created over here. And also to those who made an effort to comment on the posts. Thank you ! :)


Wish I was a little more diligent in my writing skills. I know that my whole idea of blogging sucks and more over the non sense I put up adds to the readers' frustration. But, still if there are any readers out there, I am obliged to them, sincerely. I don't know how you guys could manage to read so much of craziness/ridiculousness. So, whatever! "Thank You" would be an understatement. Frankly, I know no other word to make the perfect fit for your patience. 

I may have written something out of my mind and might have gone wrong in some aspects, So I apologize. But whatever I wrote I meant it, mostly. And if in-deliberately, someone got hurt, I convey my apologies. But then again, I won't be justifying the motto of free speech. Then again, I am a human being with morals and responsibilities. So, I have to be humane sometimes and if possible most of the times. 


Recently, another fellow blogger whose blog turned one posted about it. And what the author did was mention all the followers who have made an attempt to read and comment and mind-blowing-ly, my name was there. And I did tell the author that I would dedicate a post for mentioning my name and so I will. It is just that no one gives a damn about my blog or whatever I write, but somehow, I don't know I got this comment which offcourse made my day.




Seriously and sincerely "I Thank You" and I will surely dedicate a post for this author. And by the way, though the comment makes me kind of happy but in reality I have neither of the qualities. I am not an awesome photographer, still pre-amateur and about my writing skills, is there I should tell? I guess you all know what kind of sh_t I write which in no possible way makes sense or is relevant. But anyways, thanks for the opinion. I hope to reach upto the expectations. I just need to levitate my abilities beyond my reach. I should and I guess I may, not so sure about my capabilities and I am very bad at promises. 


Question#1 : And so how was my blogging experience for the past three years?
Frankly speaking, I enjoyed every moment of it, or at least most of it. I think I wrote something extraordinary posts, but thats' just my feeling. Indeed, they are not even close to ordinary. And if you thinking about how I could have so many followers? The answer would be that there are some sites where people would like to increase the follower number and i return they follow back, but they don't really care or mind what I wrote or the content is. And so this was my secret till now. And seriously I could tell that none of the people in the followers list follow my blog. I can assure you that. You bet! And even if someone does they would ignore it after reading one post of mine. Again I Bet! But if there is still someone following my blog, that person would be my friend and would be thinking that I am more intelligent than him or may be not. May be he just wants to know what I am writing or how I am writing. I know iSuck, and I am one hundred percent sure that he also knows that iSuck, but still he follows. I may never know why!


Question#2 : So whats the most visited post of the year ? 


Question#3 : Whats' the most commented post of the year? 


Some more statistics about my blog! (yeah I know you don't want to know ! It is just for me)

Number of Posts : 190 (Excluding this one )
Number of Comments : 219
Number of Followers : 119
Number of Page Views : 15,972 (So Far)

So, finally turned 4 ! 

If you are still here, tell me one this :


" Did my blog grow up or just aged to be old? "


P.S. : If You are reading this or read this post, kindly post your name in the comment box. I just want to know how many (exactly) read my blog! Kindly, Please, Just one favor ! Thanks for bearing with me ( if you are still here) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |