Monday, April 2, 2012



"If only someone could read my thoughts, the next thing he would be doing is speaking to himself or a wall in a loony bin".

There is a whole lot of wasteland building up in my mind. May be they are called Neurons biologically. I wish I could access my mind like a computer and delete the unnecessary things which keep striking me at the Bull's Eye. Every-time! I could have given a little insight inside my brain, but then you would have to go to the L-bin. 

There's project that I have to do. Some part is over and a part is left. And this part is eating my brains off. My team combined as a whole has to complete the report but I am like a single person doing all the stuff. Another person seems to be helping but not enough. Its' hard to ask, you know. But then again, it should be done. The problem is that they assume that they are giving their A-game, but seriously no. And there are mids coming up. I won't be so worried, but this time I am. I don't know why ! And there is the stress of higher studies. Well I am completely blasted. Photography is at a halt and also there are quite some new rules in the College hostel . I am actually pissed off right now. Today was supposed to be a chicken day. But those morons they cancelled it and made some crappy substitutes to it. Thank God, I told my parents not to eat here at hostel today. Right Decision. Yeah ! :D 

I was about to cross the 200 mark of the posts, but then came along something which made me go back to 197. hmm, don't want to explain that. Stupid and Crazy, it is. I have been busy these couple of days. No NO! Not Studies. You might be thinking of yourself. Not me. I am with busy with downloads and some serials. Oh yeah ADDICTED! Spartacus-The Mentalist-The Big Bang Theory- How I met your Mother-Nikita-Supernatural- Rome - Camelot - Suits - and the list goes on. So, 'Im busy all day 'n night as well. And this hold some three quarters of my insanity inside my brain. That image on the right is a photo with slow shutter speed. : Infinity ! Your Question : What relevance to this post ? NONE. Told ya' , My mind is messed up badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |