Saturday, November 24, 2012

Words.


Rumble, Mumble, Jumble, 
I play with the words, 
Despite they making no sense
I end up killing the essence.

I try, you know, 
But all I get is a space, 
So Void, So Blank, 
Yet, I try to paint anything but Black.

I see an empty vessel
Waiting to be complete
I put my thoughts to fill
Perhaps, it needs much more skill.

They say, there is light
At the end of the tunnel.
But where does the tunnel begin
And where does it end?

I try to reason
With Past and Present.
So I mention in assumption,
But, Its' just my imagination.

The pieces lay scattered,
I try to assemble them.
Easy as it seems, Much difficult it is.
After all, I just Rumble, Mumble and Jumble.


- Ajay Kontham [ 2012]

#Jumble #Worambling #Words 

P.S. : I think the title of the Post isn't that apt. Actually, there wasn't supposed to be any Post-Script. I felt like it was empty-sort-of, so I am filling this up with much more ... what do we call it ? hmm...er..yeah...Nonsense! 

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I love this. Maybe because this is exactly how I was feeling during the time I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all jumbled up but it makes sense. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumbled up thing is true.
      But, making sense ? Does it?
      And if you say so, then may be it does, I guess.

      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Your poetry is just awesome! I love the way the words just rumble and mumble throughout, with all that doubt and the rhyme just makes it so catchy. I'm sure many writers have experienced this sort of a feeling :P
    And I really like your blog as well, so I'm gonna follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, Thank you. :)

      " I'm sure many writers have experienced this sort of a feeling " . May be you are right. But I dont think I'd have justice with my words.

      I feel honored. Thanks a lot. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |