Yesterday, I laughed. I mean REALLY LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED , NOT KNOWING WHY, I just laughed accompanied by two others. I laughed so much that I had to clear my eyes of the water which formed. So, the reason why we laughed was lost. Well, actually, I started of with a little joke. Obviously, we laughed. And it stopped for a second and then we continued laughing. Another guy who was also laughing incisively was asking me why we were laughing while we were holding out stomachs trying to control the laughter. It stopped for a moment and then we continued laughing. The first thing was that we were in a class, second thing it was a lab and third thing we were running out of time for the submission of the project. I never laughed like that as far as I can remember. Well, I remember laughing for a reason when the joke/prank was too good. But we here sat there laughed for no apparent reason. Someone did ask us, whether we were mad? May be we were. But that was awesome and totally worth it.
You all know, I am such a blog-o-holic that I would check the blogger website even when I haven't posted anything, say for like 2 weeks or may be more. So, while I was on my daily routine, I got this comment which had a link and the comment said that I was awarded a blod award. I shout in my mind, "Whoa! Wow." An award! And thanks a lot for that, Neha .
And the award is
So, I Google it. Seriously, I didn't knew the meaning. Liebster is a German word and I think I got the answer. Now, there are certain things to be done by the people who have been awarded.
Some rules to these Awards :
Some rules to these Awards :
- If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
- Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Tag 11 more Bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you did.
11 Facts About me.
- I am not a very optimistic person.
- I like soccer over cricket.
- I love photography and like to capture as many moments as possible.
- I love shoes. I don't have a large collection, though but I surely will.
- I am a very lazy person. Recent examples make it very very clear.
- I sometimes like to do the things alone.
- I love to travel and would like to cover as many places as I can.
- I practically, physically don't talk much and I think everybody knows it. But mentally, I am pro-talker. I keep talking inside the fore-walls of my mind.
- I get easily moved by others thoughts and am compelled to do what they say, because I don't want to hurt their ego/feelings/whatever. So, in simple words, I sometimes can't say no to whatever people ask, well most of the times.
- I like reading and writing.
- I am a gadget-freak. Someday, I will own every single gadget that is fascinating.
11 Question for me.
1. Have you ever fallen off your bed while sleeping ?
- No. That never happened to me.
2. Do you still sleep with your Teddy Bear?
- Well, NO. I have never slept with a teddy bear.
3. Which celebrity do you have a crush on right now ?
- Well, too many.
4. Have you ever done something wild and crazy? If so, do tell.
- Not exactly wild and crazy. There was this time when we went to celebrate a friends' birthday. And we travelled about 50Km and went up a hill and then down the hill to the beach at midnight dodging the police at that late night. Does this sound like wild or crazy ?
5. Your favourite super-hero?
- Well, Batman. Iron-Man. SuperMan. Wolverine. There are so many fascinating super-heroes and I won't be doing justice if I had to pick only one.
6. Your favourite childhood character ?
- Genie in Alladin.
7. Your hobbies ?
- a. Photography
d. Music (Listening), etc.
8. Your favourite Author?
- If I pick one, I won't be doing justice to the rest. All stand on the same ground, same level.
9. Your favourite junk food.
- Burger, Pizza, Sub.
10. Your favourite music band.
- Beetles. Well No. I don't listen much of beetles. I think Linkin Park.
11. Are my questions silly and stupid ?
- I don't want to be rude, but yeah there are, to an extent.
11 Questions from me .
- If you were given one wish, what would that be ?
- Which place do you wish to visit the most?
- If somehow you became the President, what would be the first thing you would do ?
- Your favourite author ?
- How much does blogging means to you?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you?
- Would you give away everything for something you love doing?
- What is the one thing you would like to get from life?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars ?
- What is your Life Motto ?
- How stupid and lame are the questions ?
11 Bloggers I would like to dedicate the Award to :
And there are more and many more. I will come up with a award myself pretty soon. And the 11 Question thing is not that mandatory. I mean it is, but I know its a tedious work to tell each one about the work. So, its totally your wish. And by the way, Congratulations. :D