Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Catching up...



Day 19, Sunday
Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
_________________


a.  0 ÷ 0 | The Undefined by Keirthana

b. DЯΣΛMƧ by Wanderer




d. A few words of a dumb heart by Namrata 


e. Live Your Life by Green Speck

f. Journey of Dreams by adreamygal

g. Memoirs of Me  by Me

h. Speaking My Heart by Mani Khanna

i. The Sweet Life  by Krazzy Ki

__________________________________________



Day 20, Monday
Get real. 
Share something you're struggling with right now.

_________________

Right now, you ask? Well, writing for one thing. I clearly have no idea what's going on with me, but I am not at my best. I sit in front of my laptop thinking of writing some thought I got along the way. First of all, I don't even remember that thought and when I do, I don't remember the pretext of it. And then again, I don't want to write some random stuff and woe away the little follower-junta that I have. But clearly, I failed at that, I mean at writing some random stuff and that to meaningless, if I may say. I had been off lately and also as my bro says, "It seems like you are writing in a hurry". That sounds about right. But when I do get time, I just waste it looking at the ceiling of my room for long hours. 
__________________________________________



Day 21, Tuesday
A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
_________________

Wait! All my posts in the archives are my favorite. This would be a really really long post to cover then, or should I just drop a link to the whole of my blog, which you already know. You know right? Anyways, I still tried to look for one and I found many. The thing is that they are my favorites, but I can't be sure whether they would be liked by you as much as I do.




Poetry (Everything under this label)



Ah, man. I can't do this. I can't go through all the 400 posts or lets say post-titles. Yeah right, I should have already known my own favorites, but like I said there are many and pinpointing is a little bit difficult task. So, to simplify it, my favorite posts in my blog : 

Everything and anything in The Shaded Shadows™ !!!

__________________________________________

12 comments:

  1. Wow... glad to be part of your favourite blogs list :)

    Thanks, truly honoured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 19: Thank you!

    Day 20: It's not only you struggling with this. It seems like everyone is struggling with writing, especially me.

    Day 21: LOL @everything and anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 19: You are welcome. :D

      Day 20: You? You must be kidding me. You write so much ease and because of that you are on the list, you see.

      Day 21: Hehe. :D

      Delete
  3. Our favourite things will be our own creations and creativity.Others may not like s good as theirs.A few exemptions will be there because outstanding ones are outstanding..

    ReplyDelete
  4. day 19: I thought I was forgotten due to my long absence :P Glad to see my name among the 'favorites'

    day 20: I think I like that part - not being able to write. During the blog-off, I was reading only your blog, don't know why. Not praising, or exaggerating, or anything, just plain truth. I don't know why i didn't read others, but just yours. Maybe because many times i just saw what i was feeling in words here, much clear words, which i couldn't even begin to write. So that clumsiness in thought, roughed writing pattern is something I really like, because most of your beautiful posts comes out of it. i would say be idea-less like that, for as long as you can. That's the raw part of us, which over a period of time most of us polish it, and loses its essence and originality. You have that, and I envy you for that. So keep it that way (that's an order:P)

    day 21: rushing to those link to read. And yeah, there are lot many good ones in your blog, so choosing some specific is challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 19: You are welcome.

      Day 20: You must be kidding me! My blog? See, that's why you weren't able to write anything for all this while. My advice - My blog is contagious. Stay away. :P

      Day 21: LOL , I was kidding. Let truth be told, I got none per say.

      Delete
    2. Indeed your blog is contagious.. wonder if any vaccination is available? :P

      And my not writing, well, when i could see the thoughts of my mind written randomly amazing, I got a complex :-/ #nokidding

      Delete
    3. Lol. :P I don't think that vaccination you are talking about is made.

      Hmm, What should I say to that? *thinking hard*

      Delete
  5. I dunno how I missed this post, something wrong with my feed reader. It didn't turn up this one as unread post. Anyway I dropped by directly to your blog and found this!!

    Thanks a lot for favoriting my blog :):) And yeah, it is not wrong to like your whole blog. Everything has an unique personal touch!

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to hide, and also from amazing bloggers sometimes. I really don't know why! :P

      You are welcome. :)
      Exactly. Thanks. :D

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |