Thursday, May 2, 2013

Recap.


The story of your life in 250 words or less 
(or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)
_________________________________

There is no story a such. But life has been in a way on its own, or let us just say I haven't given much thought to it. That being said, I don't really agree to what I just said. As far as I am concerned, I am still trying to figure out the whole idea of what this life is, what it holds for me, what I should be doing to make it ...say..beautiful.

I am twenty something software engineer who recently acquired a job, which pretty much  no one likes but me; I am still confused. I am a writer as all of you know. Ok. Not a great one, some sort of mid-crisis writer, per say. To add to that, I really enjoy writing. Though, I can give a million reasons why, but then again I don't have one specific reason. I am also interested in photography, still an amateur and learning the ways.

So, my story life has some interesting aspects which include travelling a lot. Thanks to my dad's frequent transfers ever three years or so. I have been able to meet up with a lot of different people from different diversities. I got a chance to make some nice friends from different areas. All this frequent travels and moving around has not helped me in learning my native language. Though I can speak because everybody at home speaks, but I have never leaned to write or read. This is one awkward thing when I get back to my native place and people give a surprised look when I say I can't read/write my native language.

That pretty much sums it. So far, I haven't able to understand life. Nor have I been able to understand love, for I haven't had a chance of it. 

_____________________________

Ok! I admit this is the worst I have written about myself. Looks like I don't even know myself . Seriously, I couldn't write a single line. What I did was just babbling and rambling. 

16 comments:

  1. Yayyy we're both doing the challenge! This should be fun :)

    And just like you, I just don't know what to say about life. There's too much to say right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Thanks to you. I came to know about it through your blog only. :D

      Yeah, agreed. There is so much to say and I don't have a clue where to begin.
      Btw you disabled the comments on your post. Was trying to comment, but couldn't find the option only. :O

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's odd, it doesn't seem to be disabled.

      Delete
    3. Oh! Will check once again, then.

      Delete
  2. Hi. I loved your bumblings and ramblings :) I remembered The guy in the Hat from my blig trawling so I had to come and comment. Can you point out the persob who knows about love? I need to talk to them O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Thanks for dropping by. :)

      And hmm...There are people pretending to know about love but just can't point at a single person who can really tell what it is. :o

      Delete
  3. I am sure I commented earlier no? love your ramblings and bumblings. Its kinda cute......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. You commented. I'm moderating the comments so once you click publish you won't be able to see unless I approve.

      Delete
    2. Ha I figured that out the second time :P

      Delete
  4. It is fun to see you do that. You start to write something but then in the end you claim you have not written anything to your satisfaction :D :D

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you mean to say my confusion is your source of fun? :P

      Yeah, because by now you might have figured out that I am not truly satisfied unless I write something well. o.O :P

      Delete
    2. Yup, that's right. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. I have an evil sense of humor :P

      Delete
    3. I just came to know about that. I should be more careful. :P

      Delete
  5. Heyyyy...you dont know how to read telugu? I am getting new doubts....your native place is??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't know?
      Yeah, I don't know how to read Telugu but I am from Andhra.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |