Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sell ?

Day 11, Saturday
Sell yourself in 10 words or less.
___________________

Wow. This sounds interesting. I will see how much I am worth. Hehe. So, let me bring out the best, hope you don't find any of the bluffs.

1. Creative. 
2. Photographer.
3. Helpful.
4. Imaginative.
5. Thinker.
6. Sensitive.
7. Funny.
8. Silent.
9. Writer.
10. Friendly.

Ok. I have no idea what to write here. I hope you don't find any of the bluff cards on the board. 

Wait! I just realized, I could never be sold. In fact, if there was something like that, I will have to pay for myself in order to sell myself. Yeah, that's right, I will have to pay and be sold. :P 



2 comments:

  1. Well! you are sold.:D
    Deal final! :P :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? :O
      How much I had to pay ? :P
      And another thing , to whom ?

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |