Friday, May 10, 2013

Spill the beans.


Day 10, Friday
Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 
________________________

Ah! I was just trying to run away from this question. I tried almost everything to dodge and hide away somewhere deep just to avoid this question, or lets say this topic. I am still thinking whether I should just spill them out or give it a pass. Because if it's one, I wouldn't even have had this discussion in my mind. On thinking really hard and banging my head on the wall, I think I will spill. 

1 .The Wrongly Accused : It sometimes happens that we are in the middle of something we don't want to be, but unfortunate circumstances make us to be there. Or in most cases we aren't even aware of something that has happened. And then suddenly we see some fingers pointing at us. Well, I am in a state of confused dilemma looking at the fingers being pointed at me and the reason behind it. When I accustom myself with the knowledge of those pointing hands, I feel like When did that happen and why are even pointing at me? I disagree with their accusations and try to jump into a safe land, but those people keep pulling down. Similar things happened to me.

a. Some of the guys, friends took something of like a tazo (heard of them? I guess you have-those Pokemon thingy on round or rectangular cards of plastic a few years back). I reason was like he was being overly smart and pissing off these guys in every way possible.  And I happened to the spectator of that and that these guys were my friends, the blame game started once the victim reached his home. Unfortunately, for me, that guys' parents are acquaintance of my parents and they lived down the road. And one more thing, this guy is way younger than us, like 4-5 years younger. So, this guy brings their parents to my house. I was shocked and they accuse me of stealing of something that I was least interested in. These are some desperate times when I try to justify myself, when that kid starts crying, crying over a few freaking tazo. And I am being dragged into the middle for questioning. 

b. It was lunch time. As usual some of the guys were playing in the classroom, throwing things at others like of stuff. A while later the Principal enters the class and address the few of the people to get out of the class. What happened was one of the guy who threw a chalk ended up someone's tiffin box. And I had no idea about that ever happening in the first place. I was just aware that people were throwing chalk pieces at each other. Again I am in the fix and had to deal with the Principal for something I didn't even do. And then there was this punishment to stand for the whole day. Totally insane on their part to not to know the exact deal over here.

These were a little uncalled for circumstances and that I have been a victim of the same. Moving on.

2. We were supposed to write a diary for each day spent in the summer vacation. I was so involved in doing mostly nothing and enjoying this doing nothing thing that I totally forgot to write the assignment for the summer vacation. The summer vacation ended and a week later we were supposed to submit the day to day diary for like 30-45 days. Oh, cr@p! I thought, I didn't write a single thing till that day. So within the next few days, I scribble all the way and submit it. Then, the teacher takes some time to read each and everyone's so called diary entry and then my book comes up. I made a small mistake, or rather a little big one, or whatever. I got a spelling wrong. And I kind of repeated the same thing in most of the pages. Because I thought that was the right spelling. So, what do I get for that? ...Umm...er... A slap, from a girl in my class. That's insane,  right? Okay, now don't ask what was the word which was wrongly written. 

I guess that's enough for now. I will write along the remaining ones in the posts to come. I usually do that, don't I? Now I am thinking why I had to reveal these things now. Hmph. 

8 comments:

  1. I do want to know what that word was :P Curiosity you see.. :D

    And yeah, have been in such don-nothing-but-victimized situations many times mainly courtesy of my bro ;)

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ya. Curiosity killed the cat. So, just be careful. :P :D

      Well, the word which I used was Joking instead of Jogging .
      The sentence goes something like this : Today, I went for joking at 7 a.m And that was repeated almost everyday of that diary. :(

      Haha. Your brother must be very intelligent. :P

      Delete
  2. Still thinking what to comment...(*may be lost in thinking own embarrassing moments*) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ajay :)
    I have awarded you the Liebster ....Congratulations :)
    For more:
    http://stillettomaniac.blogspot.in/2013/05/and-awards-go-tome.html?showComment=1368275852006#c4886480454607757106

    ReplyDelete
  4. She slapped you? What? Why? Really? What did you do? Did you slap her back? and what did you spell wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That teacher told her to slap. Because I got the spelling wrong.
      No I didn't. I didn't had much choice there.

      I spelled a word wrong. Jogging - wrongly written as Joking . :/

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |