Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Rogue.

Day 8, Wednesday
A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
_____________________________

Well, lets be clear here. Advice? Me ? Yeah, Yeah, I too am laughing. Let me try. But also get this that I am the last person who should be giving any advice, keep aside the good or the bad thing. 

The recent incidents have triggered a lot of thoughts in my mind and they keep revolving. Yes, this is about the the present day society and the atrocities that are happening. 

The Judge : So, we have to ability to think and say our thoughts. That's the freedom in democracy. When I hear someone judging someone, I wonder who are they to even do that? I mean why does one even have to think about others, what they do,  what they wear, what they will do; when one has a swarm of problems with themselves to take care of. And one just can't go up to them and say, 'Buddy, Why don't you mind your own Business?". People don't listen to that advice. Who doesn't know to mind their own business? I know, you know, everybody does. Then why don't people do that? Are they bored to themselves that they have to think about others? May be that could be the case, else why would anyone do what they do? We might have heard this from a lot of people, 'Before you judge other people, look at yourself'. And let me say that we are not what we look like when we see ourself. We pretend, we act, we despise, we conspire, we do every shitty thing to make ourself look better. (Okay, you can replace we with my name). And at the end of the day, we are just the same old person putting our mask beside on the bed table. So, don't you dare judge. Yeah, I know you already know not to, but its human tendency to do that, though one doesn't want to. 

The Pervs
Dear people full of shit, 
Why can't you be just some nice guy admiring the beauty or if that's not your way the mind works then, why can't you just ignore? People have the right to do whatever they like. Again you are no judge of anything and your opinions don't matter to anyone. That being said, you just can't blurt out every fcuk'd up thing that goes in your mind. You see someone nice and you can just admire. Why is there a need to pass irrelevant and inappropriate remarks? Is it so hard to stfu and don't care? 
@The IPL frenzy guys : You watch an exciting match, that's well and good. You bet on the players, that's illegal but could be given a pass since you lose most of the times. The match is over. Now deal with your money, will ya ? But no, you have to watch the aftermath when the anchor pitches onto the field describing what a wonderful match it was.. Now this is also fine. Do you stop there? No. What does this even mean : Hey look at the angle from which the camera guy is shooting.... (Damn! I can't say anything further) . Well my friend, it is not the camera guy but you thinking that in a perverted sense. Please grow up. And don't call yourself mature unless you learn to respect others. I don't know whether you know how to respect others and other's wishes also or not? No, I won't confront you on this or any issue. Because I know you will backfire at me. Well, that's what we get for being nice and telling that you are doing wrong. You have a best degree, a decent paying job. Good for you. But that doesn't make you a decent man/person unless you act like one. 
Sincerely
Some Helpless-Angry Guy

The Almighty :
Dear God, 
When there is good in this world, I don't understand why there is bad. Please don't tell me it is to maintain balance. Or is me saying that. Whatever! If that's not true, then my question still stands firm - WHY ? May be if there is all good, there might be a possibility that people won't come to you. Is that it? Or is it again me saying that? So, don't let me keep saying things that you don't want to hear. Do something then. Well, start with me, if you are confused from where to start. 
Sincerely, 
Some Guy in Pain

The Rogue AK

Oh boy! That turned out to be very violent one. Well this is me being/going Rouge. You shouldn't be surprised if you find a few guys in the hospital claiming to have been beaten by some helpless-angry guy. Okay, the last point, I added after writing all this. I think I better stop here before I go totally rogue and god really takes up my advice and starts with me. Phew! That's scary enough for one day. I never knew I had these thoughts in my mind. Okay, I was just saying to be nice. My mind is filled with such thoughts. What I did't know was that it could be used for giving advice? Wait! Does this post even sound like giving advice or just venting out the anger. Please help me out here, I think I am confused.

P.S. : Now the topic. I have no idea why I even selected that to be as the title.

8 comments:

  1. LOL, if people don't follow this advice the Rogue, AK, is gonna be let loose :P

    But you're right, people really do have an issue when judging others and not minding their own business. Although, I must admit, I often don't mind my own business. I like to find stories in people and I tend to stare at people too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. You are so very right. So, please follow my advice. :D

      That's common. I do exactly that. But I don't sit and pass remarks on them.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha! Loved the post:) Soquestioning God eh?! The cartoon is awesome! Ajay on fire;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Bushra.

      Yeah, I always question God. That comes naturally to me. :P

      And Thank You. :)

      Delete
  3. Till now I used to think I'm the only silent rebellion in the world but now, after reading your post I know someone else with that whirlwind too. No kidding! Damn Serious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Glad to give you company. :D
      Why, Thank You! :)

      But the problem is, I am losing the edge of being silent.
      The day when I jump over that edge is not far away.

      Delete
  4. Agree on the first 2.. The god thing, I have a theory similar to the one in shiva trilogy.. Ever read it? Try if you haven't.. Even if the whole world is good, that good will cause bad in the world to create balance or whatever.. I find it hard to explain since I am exploring this theory and not zeroed in on it.. I will give it to you if I ever get clearer on that.

    And going rouge huh, well, it should happen some or the other day :P

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. Still in my to-do list.

      Hmm, That makes sense. Too much good can be lead to bad.
      Yeah, sure. Thanks.

      Haha. Yeah. It is inevitable. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |