Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 162.


1. I have been lately off. This includes I being too irregular at blogging and then again when I write something, I am not perfect. Ok, I agree that I wasn't perfect in any of my earlier posts. But you can't blame a man for trying . Okay. So, from posting a blog-post each day, I trickled down to posting, oh wait, I am not even posting. I really miss writing and whats' worse is I want to write but just unable to pen down. Well, that is the reason in the decreasing readers and the comment count. No wonder. But, a comment on my one of my post caught my eye. Yeah, all the comments on my blog catches my attention, so did this. But this was different and I am indeed obliged to post it here. You will also get the reason after you go through it. So, it was a comment by Kriti Bhatnagar on the previous post titled "The World Conspires Against Me". 

"
Oh no...the world doesn't conspires against you... :l
My friend...you got to change your point of view... B)
Why work hard when you can take it light... ;)
Pull back your chair...and your sense...a coffee might delight! :P
Why was it so bad with your day? :O
Which novel are you reading by the way? o.O
But I'm glad you let the hungry-for-ages guy ahead! :P
Don't worry bwwoy, things will be alright time to get back to your bed! :D
As per the God is concerned...just don't worry... :)
There's a hell lot of traffic...he usually remains in hurry! ;)
"
Now, that rhymed and was one of the best comment I ever received. I replied to this comment that this comment was so going into my blog, so here it is. 

2. People are different in their own way and that makes them unique. And when these many unique people exist in the space around us, there is always a chance to find some commonalities among people which leads them into becoming friends. Now, let me be clear, I am unique in my own way, ok, I agree in a weird way. Facts apart! I am not too good at making friends. Okay, I shall stop, I am not in a place to talk about something that I don't really know about. So, what I wanted to tell is about the conversations that we have with people. I am a little too movie-frenzy and also of tv-series. So, I have a habit of talking in the same way. I would use the words like "True Story", "Legendary" , likewise.  So, occasionally  I when I use these words, I get a reply asking for the reason or what it was. Like when I say "You are an intelligent guy and everybody knows it. #TrueStory" . Yeah, I hash tag also in chats. If you don't use those, then you should probably ping me or buzz me. So, when I mention like that, they ask what story! I feel like #FacePalm. And you can actually see me do that when I am asked like that. First thing is that most people don't watch tv series like I do and also they don't know these things. How can anyone miss any of those series? Now, they will tell they didn't watch the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series. No Offence. Anyways, there is still a possibility that people are just not interested in TV series. 

2.a. Okay, fine. Let's say a few people are just not interested in watching tv series. But then when a guy who is so excited to watch a Superman movie asks you what are Superman's powers, then I feel like someone should kill me right there. I mean come on, how can anyone miss Superman from childhood. If it were Shaktimaan, may be its fine because I could consider that they might not have had Doordharshan at their homes when they were kids. But Superman? ....Kal-El? Clark Kent ? Nothing rings a bell, huh ? 

3. It's almost 16 days in the month of June and I am still stuck at 3 posts so far. That's insane. No, it is not about the number. It is about what I am doing with the time that I have. What have I been busy with? I question myself to find myself pondering into space of void. Eventually, I snap out of it may be my when my laptop suddenly shuts itself down because it just got overheated ..well... without doing anything. I power it back on throwing some wind or should I say air, whatever! I blow at the fan trying to cool it off as if I am icing it with my breath. May be my breath itself fuels the heating process! We will never know, because we will talk about my breath any more. So, what have I been doing? Thats' a question I often forget answering. Ok, what was the question again?

4. The journey from office to my room is getting weirder by day. Usually, it consisted of a nice dinner at KFC or Pizza Hut or McDonald's after I got down from the bus and a small walk like the length of the river Nile to my room. So, what was it like before it started getting weirder? Well, after the nice little dinner... hmm.. I wouldn't call it little... rather a hefty dinner, I stride back to my room at my fastest pace with my hands tucked in my pockets. And this is the time when other people also return to their homes/rooms. So, I start capturing faces mentally in my mind as in like a cache to entertain me in the way along. It starts from the nice corner seat in the KFC. And by the way, for your information, here faces= girl's faces. I capture as many as I can. I know I know, I said stopped ogling these days, but you can't blame a man for trying. Okay, so after covering the length of river Nile and when I am just about to reach my room, I see a dude. On my way, I have seen may dudes. And I cancel all of them from getting into my mind. But this one is kind of odd and this dude deletes all the captured faces. The reason you ask? I take a turn and there are like four building before I could reach my room. So this Mr.Dude walks on the road in his boxers with nothing above the waist line. Now, does he have a Six Pack body? NO. But what he has is a tight boxers as if he is going for a dive or something and add to it the rain-forest on his chest. Beautiful sight, indeed. Now, that's how one ends a day. Why does he do that, to which I have no idea. If he is trying to woo someone, well.. he is doing a very good job at it. 

P.S. : Day 162 here means it is that day in this year. Well, I wrote this post then, but never got a chance to complete it. Anyways, now I did post. 

8 comments:

  1. Seriously Superman has powers? Methought he was just super.... Ok lame joke..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he is super and with it he also has powers. :)

      Delete
  2. First of all, how can anyone erite every single day. I couldnt!!!
    Tht was an amazing comment by the girl. I am jealous.
    Instead of killing urself, u must kill the person who asked u abt supermans power. Seriously???!!!!! I am goin for Man of Steeeeel!!
    and buy the dude a better boxer..nd a pair of Lux Cosi Banyan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should check my posts in the month of April and May. :D
      It indeed was an amazing comment.

      Go for it, the movie is Awesome. :)

      I could, but I am afraid that if he doesn't like the boxers, he won't even put them on. :O

      Delete
  3. You posted lots in April and May, maybe your mind is just needing a break. And I can so commiserate, cause as you probably notice, every now and then I write about not being able to write. #Sigh #DontWorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To state the obvious, my mind is continuously thinking of posting but just not making it happen. I don't know what it is called. May be, as you say it needs a break.
      Write about not being able to write. #TrueThat I too do that, much more frequently these days.

      Delete
  4. :D
    First: Thanks for that nice gesture!! I appreciate that!!
    Second: Common sense is not so common in common people!
    Third: Boyy :D God introduced that dude to add some fun to your pretty-regular-yet-I-don't-really-know-what-kind-of life #pun intended :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.
      True indeed.
      Haha. As a matter of fact, I myself have no idea what kind of life I have. And God introduced that dude to add some some? You must be kidding me. There is no fun here. #NoKidding.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |