Thursday, June 6, 2013

Woo.


@Previous Post : Whoa! Whoa!! What the hell was that? I have had the idea of AK losing his mind, but didn't know it was at this extremes. I am still trying to understand when did I miss such a thing. I have to be more careful around AK now. Never know when he becomes all stupid and starts babbling about things unknown. And also what the consequences would be.

The warm sunshine fell upon the moist roads which reflected the gleaming sunshine back. It was then that the warm rays fell upon a perky thing. Elegance. As the bright sunshine bathed the reddish-black hair, it just added to the already elevated beauty. The wind played with the hair which made it much more adorable. What made it more perfect was her smile, which showed content and hope. 

It was late morning or say early afternoon. I was standing at the bus stop. And it isn't that sunny either. But people (read : girls/ladies) prefer to cover themselves like some Taliban, covering their face in its entirety. And add to it there are these sunglasses that covers almost everything. Well, what can I say, they are the perfect Taliban minus the guns. So, once in a while some of these people don't wear those trendy sunglasses. It was then I saw, those greenish-blue eyes. Well, first thing - It is just not common to find blue eyed people. I don't know what or anything about the eyes-telling-something. But this was different. Ok, I don't know how to tell, but my expression was like O.M.G plus Holy Mother of God. Those were perfect, just perfect, you know.

Ok, dude. We get the point. You have seen some extraordinary people in the recent past and are awed and equally amazed at them. Move on. 

Wooing Part I
Scene I

Wooing Part II
Scene II

So, then I realized there is no end to this madness. I could go on and on and describe every other person I come across. And there is no limit to the number of such people and also that This.Madness.Of.Mine.Never.Ends. 


Realization - The hard way.

So, I actually stopped even glancing because I know I would end up writing more nonsense than I can actually imagine. And it was then I started another madness of mine. This time its not people. Now, it was cars. Recently, a month back I was standing at the bus stop along with a friend of mine. I had always thought that the boys always loved their toys and when it comes to cars there is no backing off. So, in a normal conversation I asked him which was the car that was heading our way. I was actually surprised to seen him unable to answer. First of all that car is the most common and the most widely used car since long time. Ok, I thought may be it was an old car and may be that he is into new cars. So, I pointed in the direction of a new car which literally stopped in front of us. Now this one is also widely used. What made it funny was he jumbled all the company and the brand names and came up with a new car name altogether. I tested him with some more cars just for the fun of it because sometimes the names also had bike names and sometimes just random stuff. For a second, I felt like he was bluffing all this time, but he wasn't actually. 

Now, though since he moved to a different place he doesn't come to the bus stop, I still keep my brains busy with the awesome cars the pass by. And once in a while there goes a sports car. 
The Jaw falls again.


Yeah, my jaw drops, again. Not because it is a two-seater sports car. But that sports car is a convertible. And that too driven by a lady. *Tries to put my jaw back in place*. Well, its no big deal, right? Yeah, it isn't. But it is, when the car zooms past the heavy-crowded traffic with ease. 

P.S. : Sorry about the previous post. I wanted to write in that post only, but then I realized I was out of time and had to run for office, since the time was ticking away faster than expected and also I have been a little lazy lately and my mind is just not cooperating, about which I might write some time soon. Anyways, apologies and really thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. Every person posses a little bit of eccentricity which never ends.Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha..seems someone lost his heart on roads...n also both of the hearts..one to a taliban-look-alike girl and another to the sport car drove by girl...well going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is like that, I have lost that so-called-heart a million times over at different places indeed. See, I am very vulnerable. :P

      Delete
  3. I thought it was just a lady....with no car involved..and then you wrote this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Well, I definitely am.
      Don't know about others. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |