Friday, August 2, 2013

The Spam.


One man's desperation is other's opportunity. Dude, what the hell was that? Totally Irrelevant! These days to be in a relationship is more like a necessity than something (called love, duh!) happening for a reason. I hear people talking about it all the time. But in my circle of friends it mostly the people who still aren't into a relationship. They would brag about it and then again deny getting into one. Come on people. Make up your mind. 'And that includes you too, AK.' 

So, the question could be Why am I bragging about it all now? Good Question. No reason. Lets' clear the air. First of all, I suck at those things. And I see people talking about it almost every f#ing place. Nobody gives me a break. Like I said, necessity. May be it also states the social status of a person. And come to twitter, #ForeverAlone #Love #Sex #BlaBla #ThatShitThisShit hashtags keep flying around. Reading every aspect of it does give thoughts about that idea of being in a relationship. Come on, Grow up! Whom are you kidding? You and that ? *Jumps off a building*.

Okay, whatever! Lets' see the following transcripts. I should have hidden/masked the names? the email ids? , well I ain't so nice either. And let me get this straight, this is one of the biggest of the spams. Luring people into the so called hmm..erm.. shit / whatever ! 

So, once I played along to see what would happen next. Some chick from the west emailed me. I emailed back. Then came an email saying that she has a million bucks (the insurance money) which was given to her as their parents died in some kind of a war. So, she doesn't trust anyone from her country, I don't know about their relatives. But she wanted someone trustworthy and there I was, she said. Some trust issues, she has. Come on, seriously me ? I don't even trust myself and some stranger who doesn't even know my name (yeah, I sent a fake name) would trust me. And the thing was that she would come to this country and I have to pay for the customs to clear that million bucks. So, who's ready to kill me! *Kills myself*! That was like two months ago. And in the previous month, I got a few more.


# 1


# 2

# 3

So, you see I am getting a lot of chances here from people I don't even know. And these people, what should they be called? I don't even understand who gets time to create such SPAM mails. And then automate it! Come on, when I reply in the meanest way possible, the reply is something like "I am glad you too feel the same. I am looking forward to continue our friendship. bla bla bla.. *inserts a pic in a bikini* bla bla " . Okay, I am out of here. 

Adios

8 comments:

  1. OMG! AK. You are in demand. These emails looks like hunger calls. You are still lucky to be receiving emails like this. You know what girls normally get:
    "Hey, I am so and so, you want to frandsheep me. I like you beautiful face."
    Lovely accept my request. we can make success relation"
    And god forbid if their English level is a little higher, we are showered with perv messages.
    So, yeah. Just embrace it. Don't get me started on their email addresses - "hotguyraj" or "cooldudesanam" or "ishouldjustshutupnobodygivesashit" (no, that was me)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Dhara ji, you should know that these are just spam mails.
      Though, I wish I was in "demand", and also I wish these people were for real.

      Needless to say about the pervs out there. English language level, doesn't actually matter, they just want to get hooked up, in whatever way possible.
      A big lol to the email id's!

      Let something real happen, I will embrace it for sure.
      Come on, you can say whatever you want and most importantly I give a shit.. oh wait..scratch that.. let me rephrase.. and most importantly I respect whatever you have to say. Even more importantly, I admire your patience to go through the post and finding time to leave a comment. Means a lot. Thank you so very much.

      Delete
  2. :D You even care to reply to their shit??
    In b/w, Miss Normy seems to have varied preferences...as I got the same mail at my fb account:l :x

    Now don't ask me the obvious question :P I stay at diametrically opposite end to this shit!
    And 'love'...oh boy, it's much overused...much overrated! M outta this as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P
      I don't. But sometimes I try to kill my time, so I reply.
      You did too? :O :P
      What is with all these people ? Phew! Please grow up, for once.

      *Raises both hands*. Me too, I too am out of it.
      *Joins your league*. :P

      Delete
    2. I never replied to any of this shit!!
      I turn into a reader or a rider to kill my time, if I get some spare :D

      Delete
    3. Ah, you got hobbies. :P
      Good for you. :D

      Delete
  3. Gosh! Would you mind if I..err...laugh on that? :P
    Seriously, these spams are sucking!
    I anyway second Dhara..like the sort of 'fraaandship massages' we receive are more capable in knocking one out of her head. Pure crap!

    P.S.: Persija rocks! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure. Go ahead. My intention was the same.

      You bet.
      Exactly, Pure Crap

      Haha. Yeah, she/he/whoever-that-is does rock. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |