Thursday, December 19, 2013

Random Rambling.


The Ordinary versus the Not-So-Ordinary

We live in a world where we believe in something and again, we discard it. Like say when we say that we believe in God and then again discard the notion of anything Supernatural. We still believe in God, but when it comes to discuss about the not-so-ordinary things just like magic or whatever, we form two teams and discuss. I had a crazy though the other day. I was reading about the Nobel prizes and the field of expertise and then it struck me, when people believe that God is the creator of all humans are his creation, and when it comes to awarding no one gives God the credit for creating such an amazing human being, if God has really created humans.

I don't want to get into the details of this ordinary and extraordinary principles of life, because I got my own things up in my head. Imagination.  Have you ever felt that after something has happened, we sit or sleep in our bed and imagine how things could have been different. The past, that's what I am talking about. I do that all the time. Or the future how we could change it. But the difference is that in those surreal world, I am an extraordinary person trying to save the day, every single time. Take it anything, I am a super hero there. 

Not only I am a superhero, I am an extremely awesome person. Imagination! I try to understand the phenomenon of this varied thoughts that hinder my mind after everything that has happened. There is this world  that is too good to be true. Come on, I am a super hero for god's sake over there. Even god in the real world won't be able to do what I do in the imaginative world of mine. 

I laugh at myself. Because, later it is just me at the end of the day and I really didn't do anything. It is just plain imagination and how to make myself more famous. 



12 comments:

  1. You are not alone. Although I'm not a superhero in my imagination, I imagine myself to be much better than what I'm. May be, in a way it is what drives to be better each day. Well, almost. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I am not alone.

      Thats a good thing. Let your imagination lead to unreachable heights.

      Delete
  2. Imagination always makes up for the harsh reality. Why, you can even be God in your imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Haha, yeah, we can be. I am too sometimes. :P

      Delete
  3. I think taking small steps each day towards improvement is what makes you a stronger person...and let me tell you a secret..there is no superhero thing! okay! (don't tell anyone! top secret! he he!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right!

      *Crosses heart* Wont tell anyone. :D

      Delete
  4. Imagination is always a good refuge, temporary though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and that temporary thing feel good, most of the times.

      Delete
  5. I always thought that I had superpowers ... I tried to be invisible, I tried to fly, but all in vain :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had so many powers in my imagination and if that came true, a lot of people on my hit list will be done for :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.
      So would the people in my hit list as well. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |