Friday, February 14, 2014

16. February 14th


The fourteenth of February. Well, to start off, today is my cousin's birthday. So, Happy Birthday J. And actually I have nothing in my mind to even start with, or to write about this day. Let me put somethings in perspective. I am no fan of the valentine BS thing. But it has always been in our groups about the teasing thing. And one more thing to add to that, I have never been acquainted with a person who is in a relationship and happens to be in my friends' group. May be they were too good at hiding, but the fact still remains the same. May be, I am wrong. 

Doesn't this day give a little hope that you might just get lucky or something? But lets' wake up. Not for me. No. Never. Even when I say this, at the back of mind I am like, "I hope to be in someone's mind".  No matter how hard I might think, or pray that to happen, I guess that won't happen. When yesterday a friend of mine posted this on facebook:  "We often dont express our feelings 4 fear of loosing a relationship. But fact is,v often loose a beautiful relationship by not expressing our feelings." Umm, as far as I know, he posted the same thing a year back as well. But nevertheless that's true. Isn't it? 

Before I move forward,I have no idea what it is, or how it is , or (another question) it is ? So, I don't think I am the right person to be telling / talking about this. Like I said, if there was someone in my friend list group immersed in that sea, then I would have had something to talk about. But I have heard from other people that there have been breakups. Umm, what am I supposed to do with that? 

Last year, exactly this time, I had a conversation with a friend. And that goes like this : 
I posted this photo ( reshared ) on facebook  - 

Thats true - That's me! 



AP : What don't you have,bro ? You are as cool and costly as a cold coffee. You can maintain a big queue, I am sure of it.
Me : I thought so too.But there is no one in my queue. What to do ? 
AP : You just have to open the bookings dude.. It will definitely be a "Houseful".
Me : Bookings have been open of  over a year. Advance booking, Online booking, I tried all. Still no luck.
AP : *Some super hit movie name* movie also didn't had any openings, did it not become a blockbuster.
Me : Haha. True. But the story is different in my situation. I don't think anyone's interested!
(Another person enters the convo )
Sk : Lmao! Don't say dude. You might be telling us that there are bookings open but you are selling the tickets in black!
(At this point I was actually confused. Because if I were selling the tickets in black, I would have had something to boast about and that forever-alone photo might have been removed. Don't you think so? )
Me : Exactly (mockingly). I think I am in less demand. That's why I am giving it for free, but looks like there is no one to take the offer. What should I do ? Any idea? 
(convo ends )

So, what else guys ? That is my story. That has always been like that. I don't think I would be able to change it, anyway. Yeah, right ! I could do something about it. But, you see, the problem is that I love too many people and if I go around proposing, okay, let's stop just here and stop dreaming! 

To all the people hopeful-excited-already in love- married- bla bla
I wish you all the best and hope that it stays forever in the times to come. Happy Valentines' Day. 
- Forever Alone Guy

Okay, I got some online Valentines' day offers to check out. Let's see. But those stupid people don't put offers on things I want! Who wants a teddy now? or something Pink? Come on, show some mercy to the Forever Alone Army. 

P.S. : Haha, again No P.S. To begin with, I didn't had anything to write in this post only. But then again, I did my usual thing and ranted out, if I could say Shit! Probably, I will write a better one this evening, if I get back to my room early. And hell man, someone has really cursed me to sleep. Yesterday, I couldn't control my sleep. I literally threw my laptop on the floor, phone as well, and some other stuff with an attempt to clean my bed.

#365Challenge
#BlogEveryday
[ 16 / 365 ]

12 comments:

  1. Hahahhaha. Sorry! :)

    No big thing this Valentine. Just pray to God that you are happy, with out without anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Why?
      I actually have no problem with that. Because I kind of know my story and well, nothing is gonna change that. :P

      Come on. There is always something.
      Wait! Thats' for me? Thats' too sweet of you. Thanks You so very much.
      I too pray to god that you enjoy the fruits of being in love and cherish them in the times to come.

      Delete
  2. Well forever alone is a blessing in disguise. Take it from me in writing!
    and the bitstrip....aweeeeeeeeeeesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that.
      And I agree. :)

      Haha. Thank You. :D

      Delete
  3. Aww! This post was funnnny and sad at the same time.
    Hey! But don't you worry ,there are many *forever alone* people...ask from me:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad, b'cause I am still alone?
      Well, I am content with it. No worries there. :)

      No way! I don't believe you ! :P
      Are you serious ?
      Well, then hi-five to the *Forever alone* team. You know we could start up some team or something-like-that . #JustSaying

      And about the " :/ " smiley. Don't worry, there is always a tomorrow and then there is hope and most importantly there always is love. So, if not now, then surely in the near future.
      Cheers. :)

      Delete
  4. You have two hands still right? (hope you didn't have to check)...so you have two thumbs. (unless you are Hrithik Roshan (old/bad joke))... the other fingers are always together, they take one another for granted. The ones who have been apart are more thankful when they are finally together, as shown when you clap (appreciate), or pray (believe).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm, yeah!

      Whoa! Wow !
      #Awesome #Speechless #Spellbound

      I could never think like that, like never ever.
      But you can. You always do.

      That's why we admire and adore you, for your uniqueness and out of the box thinking.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Black ticket?...that's hilarious!
    Exactly! I opened flipkart to steal some bargain and all i can see are ...those things, pink things..*sigh!*
    Forever alone army? no yar its Foreveralone Brotherhood! :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, wth? You were the one who mentioned that! You are laughing at yourself ? :O

      Well, that's valentines day. #HandsDown

      Brotherhood? And I know where that word came from! HIMYM !
      Dude, create something new. Don't go with already known names. :/

      Delete
    2. Daamn..I suspected that! oh well!

      From HIMYM? I remember bro team, i dont remember brotherhood though! I took it from Assasins creed brotherhood :P

      Delete
    3. Haha. Lol.

      Yeah.
      Originality, bro ! That's all I ask for. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |