Thursday, April 17, 2014

Infinity.


The profoundness of the thoughts evade the gloomy atmosphere that surrounded the ambiguity of a well arranged ideas in the scrambled mind. I stumble upon a lot of things at same time as I see myself floating from one perpetual idea to another. I am just wandering in the whole wide world with the destination of an unknown place. The problem with my wandering is that I don't know where I am going. But I reassure myself that I got the required thoughts to keep me sane. I am kidding myself and I don't even know for the better of me.

I dwell in the innocence yet brilliantly categorized human ideologies that revolve in the epicenter of each ones' lives that are interconnected with the human element of the search for the mystery that shadows the gloomy tomorrow. What do we want in this world? What are we doing, so many galaxies away from the unknown? The mystery is what makes it more interesting, they say. Why are we even here? The questions that haunt us like every single day which are overpowered by the daily dosage of our problems with life. 

Life! Life, such a small word yet our perpetual existence involuntarily depends on it and we strive to build beautiful castles from the sands of the shore called time. Aren't we afraid of tomorrow? Are we a little hopeful of the future. The mystery that we live in is what life is all about. If we had every clue of what life was what we have happened to the beautiful castles or the hope? The energy revolves around us like the aureole but only that we could never see it, in darkness or in light. And what importance is a life to a man among all the adversities of the world. Though we may be the small particle among the mountains of desert sand, the possibility of we being the supreme never leaves the human mind.

What are we? What am I? Am I the the reason for something big, or are you? What is the purpose of any of us in this whole wide world. Our whole story revolves around this mysterious things. We have tried to decipher it, sure. But what is it? We could never know. The universe is wide. There are infinite possibilities. "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities" as an author quotes. I believe it. I hope we all agree to that. 


The post for the tenth day (I) of the April month is titled Infinity for April A2Z Challenge .


P.S. : So, I guess this comes under the theme that I had actually chosen : Random. I know I am pretty late, like a week late perhaps. But here it is, and trying to cover up the blanks and god, it is a huge one. I have to make up fast. 

9 comments:

  1. My Goodness! Profound piece this was and no I never expected such a post from you.This is deep, intriguing and makes one think.
    I think our purpose in life is just to be happy. This calls for fighting with everything that plays with your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, Thank You. :)

      Well, that's a valid point. Yes, you are right. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW!!!
    Amazingly written :)
    But I think that we shouldn't worry about all this and live our lives because ultimately we all have to die... so why spend our whole lives thinking of our past and future... why not enjoy the present! Why think about things we yet don't know anything about and enjoy what we do! Now I am not saying we shouldn't be curious about them, but that curiosity shouldn't be driving our life insane...
    Whoever we are and whatever we are, we are here for a purpose... As long as that purpose is not fulfilled we ain't going anywhere else...
    I do agree 'mystery' are there to be unraveled but some are best left untouched...
    I think I am sounding a bit negative so I will stop right here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      Yes.

      I guess. So, what's the purpose?
      No you aren't!

      Delete
    2. Hmm...
      The purpose is for you to decide!

      Delete
  3. Here after a long time and I smile as I read this... missed this :)

    As always very well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are back.
      Feels great to listen from you. :D

      Why, Thank You. :)

      Delete
  4. Infinity! Thou art the Universe.Nice.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |