Thursday, July 2, 2015

Anarchy!



Image Courtesy

I wish I could paint, I would fathom to the unheard battle cries and create a masterpiece.I wish  could sing, I would let the sky bleed and flood the deserts with water.I wish I could scream, I would wake up the battered soul and let the agony find its peace.I wish I could write, I would let the demons out and etch the words on the manuscripts of lost life, of lost self.


The silence ruptures through the void, breaking the calm stillness , causing endless ripples. Anarchy! The mind is a mess, a battleground where the pain strives inevitable , where the only friend left behind is misery. The emotions are toiled and drenched the sea with broken dreams. Its' a bloodbath everywhere.

Don't get me wrong. There is a place, where beauty has a meaning, where peace strives, where the serenity of the love speaks volumes,where harmony is cherished. Where the world is a much better place. 
Or 
At least it was there, once.

___________________________________________

 - Ajay Kontham [ ak ™ , 2015 ]

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why, thank you! :)

      PS : " Breate, for the air is pure. Breathe, for the imagination is bliss. Breathe, for your mind is a masterpiece."

      Delete
    2. Ohmigosh! That PS is (y)!

      PS: I can't even think of a suitable PS! :D

      Delete
    3. Psst, Twitter had a good day with the PS, anyway. Let me post it on Facebook and see. :P

      PS : It's okay. There's no competition. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm slumping into the same vortex. Is duniya ka kya hoga, AK. Hamara kya hoga :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same boat , we are in.
      is duniya ka kuch nahi hoga. Jitna bhi khoshish ke jaye.. sudarna namumkin hai.
      But at least, we have a chance, an einy miny chance. If only, we knew how to seize it.

      Delete
  3. what disrupts peace? a question. and then an endless search for answers.. then anarchy..
    but sometimes the question may be more powerful than the answers...
    sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.
      A questions sets in motion the action that could have numerous possibilities. It is a stone that causes the ripples through the ocean.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful imagery.Somewhere there is a small injury in your mind.So we get cute posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! :)
      Umm, I will take that as a compliment. :D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful imagery.Somewhere there is a small injury in your mind.So we get cute posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark, poignant, and exciting. Very engaging piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you ! :D

      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  7. Great job dear....reading dz I felt like dz might b written by a professional writer...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you ! :D
      Come on , I am an professional writer.
      Ok, I was kidding. But thanks for thinking so. Perhaps one day ! ;)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |