Thursday, October 15, 2015

A fine thread.



I saw it. I saw the life drowning in that little pond. I saw its fight for the air, fresh air at the depths of the dark blue shallows. I saw it. I see it. Crystal clear. The life now dissolved in the lifelessness. Life. Death. A fine thread balancing it. An inevitable relation bind them together. What is more precious ? Life, people say. Death, I would say! You don't follow. But, why is so hard to accept it? Aren't we living a life to accomplish one thing - death? You don't agree? Am I wrong in thinking so? May be I am, may be I am not !

In the underlying inevitability of life, death is merely a concept that we accomplish at the end of the time, our time. What is life then? A fairy tale with fairies, godmothers and magic?  Life is cruel, you know, we all know! It always has been. The kind of life you are in is not the same life everyone wishes to be. Life is impartial and so has God. God. Wait. An entity ? Once upon a time human? A living being ? A figment of our imagination? May be it was just us marginalizing the people based on their work or intellect. It was us classifying things and everything under the sun, objectifying some while probing some other. It is us who, the people, who created God. Did we not? Why? Because we were afraid, duh! We are afraid. We have always been afraid. We are afraid of ourselves. We were at the top of the world. But then we were insecure. So, we created another position to be filled in by someone who no one can see. A little odd don't you think ? Good Lord. 
I mean God Bless You.
________________________


- I am a God Fearing Atheist.

14 comments:

  1. we are at the top of the world,but then we are insecure.So we created another position to be filled in with some one who no one can see......Loved these lines.........#philosophy ha??

    seems like your quite confused...hope things are ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :D

      Haha. No. I'm not good with philosophy.

      No. I'm not confused. I'm just lost. I hope them to be. Thanks. :)

      Delete
    2. If not today,things will be fine tomorrow..stop worrying dear..!!!

      & I guess we are lost in some way,ways which no one can understand even if we explain ...!!

      Delete
    3. Wow. Thank you very much. This just made my day. :)

      But I hope so. The problem is I'm not doing anything to help my cause. That's why this lame posts.

      Yes. We are, aren't we ? You are totally right. I'm kind of hitting the rock bottom kinda lost. 😐

      Delete
  2. We don't live life to accomplish death. Undoubtedly we must die at the end of it all, but maybe the brevity is what makes time even more meaningful to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We don't. But if we put life on a paper. There's a starting point and an ending point. Yes, it's not the destination but what matters is the journey. I do understand that. I was being a little blunt in this.

      Delete
  3. Where there is life,there is death also.The two sides of same coin.What you said is correct, but a small stain of pain is there in that.Things will run smooth after a hurricane that lasts not long.Nice write-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly said.
      I like your reference to the hurricane. I just hope that the hurricane ends. Thank You. :)

      Delete
  4. Something created us. We called it God. We made religions, and caged it in so many forms. May be it was just energy. energy transcending dimensions. and we just know three:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's called evolution. God is what we created and caged him in names of million religions. Perhaps, it is energy transcending dimensions, perhaps there is a central governing system keeping a track of every single thing in the universe, or may be something we don't understand yet. Life, hanging by that fine thread. The thread being the hypothetical anagram here.

      Delete
  5. The sheer paradox. Living to die. How wonderfully you have drawn it here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you Richa. I really appreciate you dropping by. :)

      Delete
  6. What profound philosophy ma boy! Thought provoking! God fearing atheist indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am. :)
      I am glad you understood. I didnt think anyone would. 🙊

      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |