Monday, November 9, 2015

Crushed.

The worst nightmare
Part 1 : It all began ... 
Part 2 : Insanity has a new meaning 
Part 3 : Sinking in 
Part 4 : Steep Slope 
Part 5 : The lost art
Part 6 : That twist of fate


"Bhaiyya, yeh aapne solve kar diya?", said one of the girl I was crushing on. (Yes, you heard it right. One of the crush! What can I say there are so many! )


We all have that knack to show off. Well, I have it in a huge quantity. Though it turns out, I haven't got much anything to show off, I still try. But then how else could one sway people away? 
Have a face of Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or even Hrithik Roshan, and that would burn a serious hole in the pocket for the plastic surgery.
Be an out standing guy , which didn't mean that you had to stand outside and I didn't know that. So, uncheck
Be an interactively funny guy, thanks to my social skills and... "Knock Knock. Who's there? *awkward silence* "...and well, not good with jokes either. So, uncheck.

Eventually, I adopted other ways to show off. Like having a cool hair style, but as it turns out someone already jinxed that. Anyway, after trying all possible failed scenarios, I was trying to mind my own business solving the Rubik's cube. And I know how to solve it, which Is cool, I know right! But that was my show off. Most people didn't know and as you can imagine people would be interested in knowing the solution. And you see what I did there. I raise their curiosity and they would come to me, instead of me running after them. Yes, there are a few people with the whats-the-big-deal-about-it kind of people, but you see curiosity is a fickle thing. 

I would solve it, scramble it, and then solve it again. It had been a week and people have noticed and yet were pretending that it-wasn't-a-big-deal though they wanted to know how it was done. Though a few did like to know but it turns out these were the guys chubby guys with work as their priority. But then, it finally worked.


"Bhaiyya, yeh aapne solve kar diya?", a girl said and I refused to turn over. Bhaiyya? Really? Yes, I may be a year older, but bhaiyya? After recovering from my fogged mind, I turned out hoping it shouldn't be one of the girl I was crushing on. Boom. Crush number 2. Nuclear bomb in my mind. Turns out, it was. With a heavy heart, I responded and even tried to teach. I was just hoping her friend (Crush #1) doesn't address me the same way, which she didn't. Yes, she wasn't interested, at all perhaps.
________________

#NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) #Day9

NaBloPoMo November 2015


#Explore, #Kolkata, #KolkataDiaries, #Work, #Deputation, #NewAssignment, #newToTheCity, #Impression, #Crush, #Bhaiyya, #heavyHeart, #Day9

4 comments:

  1. Hehehehe.. you must have been totally crushed right? :P Looking forward to what happens next! Read all 9 posts of this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't say. :P
      Wow, aren't you awesome. Thank you very much for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. Bwahahaha the 'bhaiya' word would have brought your world crashing down :P. Can totally empathize with you ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, don't. Just forward some good looking girl's number to me, or mine to someone. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |